[Viki Community Team] Winter Live Trivia Event

Find out how extensive your knowledge of Asian dramas is along with other fans!

Join us on Tuesday, November 28th @ 10:00 AM PST, as the Viki Community team hosts our second live trivia event!

The event will take place over Zoom. If you’re new to Zoom, no worries! We’ll walk through a short 5-minute Zoom tutorial to make sure everyone is 100% prepared to play trivia!

How to join the event:

1. Create a free Zoom account, if you don’t have one already.
  2. Click this event link on Tuesday, November 28th at 10:00 AM PST. (Convert to your local time zone here.)

Passcode: trivia

Webinar ID: 980 4496 3075
Passcode: 570751
International numbers available: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom
Note, if you are having issues with the direct link above, we also recommend copying and pasting this link (https://rakuten.zoom.us/j/98044963075?pwd=LzBZMUlETTZNdnc3VXlhZUt2YmdRZz09) into your browser tab.

That’s it!

Get your game faces on and we’ll see you on November 28th! :tada:

Thank You!

Thank you everyone for joining us at our second live Trivia Event! We hope you had as much fun as we did.
Didn’t get a chance to join? Do not worry! We would like to welcome you to test your dramas knowledge here! Let us know your score below!

17 Likes

Reminder to everyone!

8 Likes

Thank you, @bozoli ! We’ve amped up the trivia this time around. Excited to have everyone play!!

5 Likes

A podcast type connection would have everyone participating. imo, ijs

15 days later, :raised_hand:t5:here I am, taking the Quiz. I scored better than I did in the zoom, 7/10. Yup! Still missed the super round questions, in my defense, :laughing::joy: I never watched the queried shows.

2 Likes

Thank you, Brenda, Adriana, Sean, and the rest of the Viki team! I had so much fun during the event! :heart::heart:

9 Likes

It was a lot of fun! Thank you so so much <3

4 Likes

That was so much fun!! Thank you for bringing such great energy today!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

We’ll be posting the Trivia questions later today if you’d like to run through the questions again. :blush:

A reminder! You can earn a K-Drama badge if you contribute between midnight PST on November 28 until midnight PST on November 29th.
:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: :rainbow:
Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!!

18 Likes

Thank you so much, the trivia was so much fun! Happy holidays everyone!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So happy you were able to join us today, @majoporti16_610 !! :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you for joining us, @morva !! :heart::heart::heart:
Happy Holidays!! :snowflake:

3 Likes

It was great seeing you there, @thaly1209 !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here’s to a wonderful holiday!! :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

The trivia event was so fun :innocent: Thank you for conducting it :purple_heart:

5 Likes

As a first time participant, it was nervy. Btw, I did it on my phone. The questions were fun to guess, especially if it’s a show not watched. Even more fun if the answer is correct. I can imagine it’s lots more fun for those who volunteered on these shows, and more so, getting the answers. :blush:

6 Likes

It was my first time joining a trivia event, and it was super fun! Lovely hosts, and always fun to interact with fellow contributors :heart: Hope to join more of these in the future :smiling_face:

3 Likes

We’re so glad you had fun, @saivarshini ! Thank you for coming! :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

We were excited to have you, @leerla73 and happy to know that everything worked on your phone! :sunflower: :blush:
Thank you again for joining in the fun today!! :tada:

3 Likes

Is there a minimum we need to contribute or does any contribution get the badge?

2 Likes

Hi @kristelrose !! Thank you for being a first-time participant! :blush: :raised_hands:
We’re so happy you came and joined in on the festivities!! :snowflake: :partying_face:
We hope to see you at our next event as well!! Cheers!!

3 Likes

Hi @damiechan ! No minimum - thanks for asking!! :wink:

4 Likes

Oh dang it! I missed it! Sorry about that @brendas
When I could join, it was over :expressionless: Glad everyone had a good time!
Looking forward to the next one. :slight_smile:

4 Likes