Viki or/vs Dramafever Polls : a peek in viewers' opinion

I feel that DF is more professional and i like the fact that it has a trailer section. The app is also really nice and very easy to use. Vicki is also very nice and easy to use. There are also ways to interact with other watcher. But i can throw this all out the window not that kocowa has come and netflix is trying to take over that kdrama work.

the main complaint about Netflix is their habit of taking out original soundtracks or kpop songs (especially for their variety shows) and replacing it with generic instrumental music.

1 Like

Also the selection of Korean titles on Netflix is really very poor.

True
however they are heads above viki when it comes to jdramas. they have had more new jdramas in the last six months then viki has in the last year and a half. Viki (a japanese owned company) should be ashamed of letting netflix (an american company) beat them at shows from their own country.

It’s very easy to be better than viki when it comes to jdramas.

Netflix is a good thing still, BUT if you can notice, some of the subs aren’t up to par.

if you are like me , I like checking stuff out. on one (which I don’t remember) on netflix, it had the sub saying something entirely different than Viki or DF and the meaning was really off too. but Netflix does have some good titles,haven’t seen them all.

one thing I do ask, where are all the new shows that have been advertised.

as for picking and choosing these links, they have their good and bad.sometimes the subs in Viki are not a good thing, and if DF has it, sometimes it is good you can find bad in anything. I like them both well all three.

its really disturbing that Hulu has kinda disappeared . they used to have some great Asian dramas. sure they got a few now, but how many times are you gonna watch Heirs or those other ones? yeah I know they keep saying stuff about licensing and all, but if these places plan to have these shows , don’t you think they should have a way to get those dramas??

I do have an interest in the Jdramas , Cdramas, Tdramas,Kdrmas, did I leave any out? anyway, what disturbs me is go to those other links and there you have it, all those dramas that our places don’t have. got another good doctor(chinese,I think) I mean this is an example

its really frustrating. we pay the money and we still have to watch older shows. and don’t get me wrong ! love Healer and a few of the others. so really frustrating. the links , Viki,DF, Netflix, and yes Hulu, they just don’t do what they should do, licenses and all.

I have really thought about cancelling them all just due to the fact they aren’t showing the new dramas. again, I like them all,