Viki Pass Problem

Sean said 5 days before they look for a resolution. But since then no mail to me

1 Like

same for me. look.

I sent a bug ticket as well now. Three mods from three quite different countries canā€™t enter one single drama. Which means itā€™s not regional limitation thatā€™s the issue. Something went wrong with that Sub Tool upgrade last week.

@hmk_201288_223, would you reopen your ā€œsolvedā€ ticket?

2 Likes

@camiille : Do you have any informations?
Are there any improvement on that issue? Cause a lot of people seem impacted, and I have to admit, itā€™s kind of annoying not being able to ā€œworkā€ properly.

@hmk_201288_223

I believe the issue here is with your native Language .You no longer qualify for viki pass because your language is going to be eliminated. from viki dramas. I read somewhere they are using only 10 language to do subtitles in the dramas and I didnā€™t see Arabic as one of them.

They ignore your plead rather than explain to you why this is going on. My other theory is that they havenā€™t decide what other language might be added or kept here at Rakutenviki to sub dramas. Since they themselves havenā€™t made up their mind yet, that may be why they havenā€™t answer you, and decided to write ā€˜ā€˜solvedā€™ā€™ to your issue.

Usually someone always answers here and acknowledge the issue. So Iā€™m assuming they donā€™t have a concrete answer and must be waiting until they have an answer in regards to this problem youā€™re going through so they can give you an answer.

I am really sorry that youā€™re going through this, and i hope someone in charge here find it in their heart to give you closure with your problem.

I also have the problem that I cannot go into a show. And I am the mod of the show.
There is a message saying that I need to subscripe to Viki pass in order to access, but I do have a subscription.

There are two other shows that I subtitle for and there I have no problem with access.

Hi @justine_desmoulins,

Thank you for the follow-up. This case has been previously escalated, and our team is following up with engineering. Thanks so much for your patience as they work on fixing this, and we apologize for the inconvenience!

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

4 Likes

No, no, thatā€™s a different issue. It concerns only the Viki site languages, not drama languages, and is a consequence of Viki not wishing to grant us this.

In this case we canā€™t get into the Sub Editor for particular shows. None of us, no matter the language.

2 Likes

@bozoli

I seeā€¦I knew if I wrote something that made no sense at all we would get some kind of answer. I see camille finally is giving some hope as to this issue getting resolved soon.

Problem will soon be resolved.

1 Like

I here this since 8 days, thatā€™s not really soon.
So I hope itā€™s been resolved till the weekend

2 Likes

Hopefully it will be resolved. Letā€™s just be optimistic for now. before we didnā€™t see any post that they were working on it. But camille just wrote that they are and i believe her. So far when she says something it goes through.

Btw, Your red little devil is so adorable. Where can I find this image? If you donā€™t mind telling me.

Haha, thanks.
I googled it and found it

1 Like

how is it? is anyone who resolved the issue?

1 Like

Still canā€™t enter Heachi

1 Like

Or me ā€œThe Bride of the Water Godā€.

1 Like

Me nether :(((( on Sky, or Misty. I have this problem only with korean moviesā€¦
I have Vikipass, but keep asking me for one :)))

1 Like

I am a club member too. I donā€™t contribute much or often, so I didnā€™t find out till now.
I can only access subtitle editor, where I am moderator (Whatā€™s up Fox?) - I canā€™t if I only subtitle in the drama (Giant).

1 Like

I cannot acces a drama that Iā€™m the moderator for, but I can access a drama that I only subtitle for.

2 Likes

People try it! For me the subtitle editor works again. :wink:

1 Like