What are you currently watching?

I need something to entertain me, a good laugh I found with GAUS Electronics… it reminds me something, can’t remember what, but the show is hilariously funny with some funny romance. I just love each character, kudos to the writers writing so lively!

3 Likes

If you are in a mood for a movie I suggest this one. It has a surprising twist in the end.

1 Like

Law Café has been holding my interest very well. Not the most compelling K-drama I’ve ever seen, but a good, solid, entertaining one.

(Giphy)

1 Like

really liked military prosecutor

I have got Gaus Electronics on my watch list, haven’t started it yet

The eyes sounds awesome, need to put that on my watch list

.love the law cafe, enjoying it a lot
so I am watching the kings woman, I don’t know why I never finished it, episode 25 is where I am at.

2 Likes

I’m watching two shows, both completely different, both great shows:

Ashes of Love
A fantasy story with immortals, powers and a love triangle.
Do not read the ‘about’ section, unless you don’t mind the spoilers. (I’m currently at the beginning of ep. 41)

Why Her
A modern day story about a struggling lawyer, with each episode we learn a bit more about her cases/her collegues/her students. The first episode didn’t immediately catch my attention, but after that I just couldn’t stop watching, because I want to know what will happen next. (I’m currently at the beginning of ep. 8.)

4 Likes

These are both very good, I’ve already watched, and they deserve to go on a rewatch list.

[quote=“sweethope, post:4797, topic:25118”]
Ashes of Love
[/quote]
¹ The highlight of your day
² Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!
³ [quote=“mas4, post:107, topic:38846”]
They have the same producer and director. - Fun Facts section
[/quote]

[quote=“sweethope, post:4797, topic:25118”]
Why Her
[/quote]
Wanna Segue but can't? (☞*❛ ͜ʖ❛)☞Bring That Discussion's, Post's, Link Here 😉!

If you like scary stuff that makes you jump out of your skin this is the one for you! HAPPY HALLOWEEN>>>>>>:scream::cold_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

I am watching one I didn’t ever finish

and another one!!

and I am just re-watching this one.

finishing up this one, course have to wait for the episode

watching this one too

I got on the Roku channel, and found a bunch of old dramas & movies, thought I would check them out as well,not K,C T, J shows. also going to check out DCThis text will be blurred and a few othjers.

2 Likes

I don’t remember how I got to watch 100 Days My Prince… perhaps someone was mentioning it here or elsewhere. I somehow didn’t watch it when it aired so I’m watching it now, I was missing a sageuk. It started out really well… fast paced and funny but from ep 14 it seems trailing… not much happening and flashbacks… Update: I just finished it and it is still worth to watch it… ending felt a bit rushed though.

4 Likes

From Episode 1 it has been action packed scenes. The romance is there, but so are the tense and exciting moments.

4 Likes

hummmmm another on my watchlist.

1 Like

I remember feeling the same way. I would have loved to see their new life as a married couple in the palace.

3 Likes

I found the main characters unlikable in the first episode, :sweat_smile:.
I kept watching just because I love the cast.

1 Like

@feyfayer

You didn’t like the lawyer? The Female Doctor? They are a bit snobs, but is because they are ‘‘though’’ like characters. The ML is extremely skinny so he’s not what I can call attractive, but she’s not all that either,so as a couple they match. That’s why I went along with the couple in the story. I hated the part when she tells the cop to give him a ticket I was like; ‘‘what a biach.’’’

It reminds me of a series we have here (US) called ;[911] very similar in a way, but of course, some episodes too wild for my taste so i skip some of them.

1 Like

I’m a bit lost as to which of the dramas you are referring to. Could you pls help me remember? :laughing:

2 Likes

Wasn’t this the one you was referring to? I also didn’t see eye to eye with paired ML/FL not so much for their looks but the snobby attitude they displayed in the first episode.

No, I haven’t watched this drama :see_no_evil:.
Maybe someone else did?

1 Like

@feyfayer

lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: it wasn’t you it was @mas4! I’m sorry I replied to you instead of @mas4 I guess since I was multitasking yesterday this had to happen. I went food shopping, paid bills, and even cooked (i don’t cook often now for health issues). My poor son has to eat a lot of microwave stuff (I make sure they are healthy too).

mas4
I found the main characters unlikable in the first episode, :sweat_smile:.
I kept watching just because I love the cast.

1 Like

I wanted to rewatch Ancient detective, now it seems like no manager. so how come no update here?

would love to watch and not able to. gosh!

I am going to start watching Light chaser, sounds like a good one.

3 Likes

… that does not keep you out, you may still watch it subs are there, videos are there. Once in a while, a CM quits and needs to be replaced.

1 Like