Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Bonjour

Je suis disponible et motivée pour traduire de l’anglais au français j’ai un niveau C1/C2. Je suis plutôt intéressée par les dramas coréens, j’ai vécu en Corée et ait validé un niveau 2 de quoi comprendre un peu mieux les contextes mais je suis ouverte à toute proposition :smile:

À bientôt

Julie

1 Like

@chayton_455

Hi. I want to volunteer to do subtitling. I can do subtitles for English to Korean or English to Japanese and if needed possible even English to Arabic and English to Chinese. Please let me help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi. I want to subtitle English to Turkish for Kdrama. Please let me help :smile:

Looking for an english to english (audio or hard sub) subtitling project to work on in my free time. Anyone need any help?

Here is a thread listing all channels needing help. Many of them need transcribing (hard captioning), so you would be very welcome. Find out the name of the English moderator and write to them.

https://discussions.viki.com/t/channels-needing-help-either-in-segmenting-and-subbing-or-only-in-subbing/13427

Would you be interested in translating from korean to english for medical brothers?

Looking for projects to sub, from English to Portuguese.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for help in translating/subbing English to Tagalog or vice versa, I’m volunteering my services. :smiley:

1 Like

Hola, Si alguien necesita ayuda con el subtitulado de Inglés al Español en dramas Chinos o Taiwaneses estaré encantada de ayudarlos.

Hello! I am Canadian and speak thoroughly French and English. I study Russian and Chinese at the university (I study translation), so I can also help with these languages as well. I will also go to study in China in a few weeks (and Russia in February) :slight_smile:

Bonjour! Je suis Canadienne et je parle parfaitement bien le français et l’anglais. J’étudie le russe et le chinois à l’université (j’étudie la traduction), donc je peux aussi aider avec ces langues également. Je vais également aller étudier en Chine dans quelques semaines (et en Russie en février) :slight_smile:

您好! 我是加拿大人,讲完美的法语和英语。 我在大学学习俄语和汉语(我学习翻译),所以我也可以帮助翻译这些语言。 我还将在几周内在中国学习(二月份在俄罗斯):slight_smile:

Здравствуйте! Я канадская и говорю очень хорошо на французском и английском языках. Я изучаю русский и китайский в университете (я изучаю перевод), поэтому я также могу помочь с этими языками. Я также поеду учиться в Китай через несколько недель (и Россия в феврале) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Yes I can do that :slight_smile:

If anyone needs subtitling for English to Korean, Japanese and Hindi let me know, I can help :slight_smile:

Bonjour @chanellauzon6598_372 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let me know if you need a translator from English to Tagalog. I’m always ready!

1 Like

I have this Chinese movie that has some but needs more Portuguese subtitles. If you are interested, follow the link. I don’t want subtitles with the use of translators, please. Thank you.

http://subber.viki.com/translations/1108718

I am the CM of this Chinese movie that I saw yesterday on Amazon Prime with the English subtitles provided by the wonderful volunteers here at Rviki (I myself did some editing english and spanish subtitles). I would love for this funny, and also well made movie to be available in many other languages. The link is below and what other language needs subs. PLEASE; no subtitles with the use of translators. Thank you so much!

SORRY NO FRENCH, ENGLISH OR SPANISH SUBTILES NEEDED.

http://subber.viki.com/translations/1108718

If by chance, your language is locked, send me a message to unlock it.

Swedish - 88%

Portuguese - 25%

Chinese(简体) - 1%

Polish - 0%

Tagalog - 0%

Add your language by simply going to the SE and from English To: (your language example: Japanese, Thai etc…).

Dont worry i do not use translators, first u need to give me permissions so i can use the subtitle editor.
Thanks for replying!

1 Like

ok I added you now. You can begin the Portuguese subtitles in the movie. Thank you for your contribution…

I am interested.