Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, I can translate from English to French or do French correction :slight_smile: Let me know if you need someone.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
If someone is looking for a Romanian subtitler, please contact me, I will love to help.

Anyone looking for a fluent Korean --> English translator? Contact me~

2 Likes

Many teams need you. Where are you located? Americas or Europe?

1 Like

Americas! More specifically in the states. I will be happy to help. Just having trouble finding open projects.

1 Like

I’m asking because there is a project now which badly needs subbers NOT in the States (license problems). But it’s no good for you.

To find open projects, go to fan channels which are still recruiting, not to dramas already airing, and offer your services.
However, on-air dramas need experienced subbers who can turn over the job quickly and efficiently, without the need of too much editing. Therefore, moderators are less likely to take a new person there.
As a start, I recommend looking for older dramas which are not finished subbing because probably most of the team left. Those are desperate for help. If you do help in a couple of these, your “CV” will look better, you won’t be a newbie anymore, and it’s more likely that you get an opening in a new drama.
My friend @mahoula has a list here on Discussions, with all the unfinished dramas needing help. I don’t know whether this list is being updated (look at the last one) but it may give you some ideas on where to look.
https://discussions.viki.com/t/channels-needing-help-either-in-segmenting-and-subbing-or-only-in-subbing/13427

Hello all,

i would like to help for any design contect needs for fan etc also to try review or translate subtitles from ENG to Greek.

Thanks. :blush:

@walkim:
It shouldn’t be difficult at all. Greek mods are all desperately looking for subbers, because there are very few good ones. Now of course I don’t know whether you’re good or not. Your suggested subtitles are very lacking in punctuation and you forget to start sentences with capital letters. I hope they do not represent what you’re going to do when subbing.
Anyway, try asking on any channel.
Go to the drama’s main page, and on the cover picture you will see all the channel roles. Look for the Greek moderator, if there is one, go to her personal profile page and click on the little envelope to send her a message.
Good luck.

P.S.: I don’t do Greek anymore, so don’t think of asking me.

I CAN SUB FROM ENGLISH TO SPANISH AND VICE VERSA THANK YOU.:slight_smile:

Hello there!
I would like to join a team in order to subtitle from english to portuguese
Does anyone need help?

1 Like

I would like to help
I’m fluent in English
And I heard you need translators for “Destiny’s Love” too

Hi everyone :slight_smile: I’m looking for a drama to sub from English to Frensh and vice versa. Could you help me ?

Hi, i’m looking for polish subtitlers! Please contact me :blush:

Het I want to help with Italian subs :smile:

Hi. I’d like to help sub Chinese/Mandarin to English or English to Spanish.

Hello there,
Back to Viki after a long period of busy work, I would like to start subbing or editing again.
My language skills are from english to french but also french to portuguese.
Just let me know if you’re looking for some help and don’t hesitate to take a look to my profile to see my past works :slight_smile:

Bonjour à toutes et tous,
Absente de Viki pendant une longue période ou mon emploi du temps ne me permettait plus d’être trop investie dans la tranduction ou l’édition, je souhaite m’y remettre et pour ce faire je vous laisse ce petit message de bonne volonté.
Je traduis / édite de l’anglais vers le français, mais également du français vers le portugais. N’hésitez pas à consulter mon profil pour plus d’informations sur mes projets passés.
A très bientôt :wink:

I’d like to sub Mandarin Chinese to English!
(I could also be an English editor, but I don’t know if this is the right forum for this - doesn’t hurt to ask, right?) I’m in love with languages and think it would be plenty of fun. Let me know!

2 Likes

HI, I’LL SEND YOU A LINK OF A CHANNEL MANAGER SHE IS RECRUITING
https://www.viki.com/users/kylamia/overview
FOR THIS DRAMA:
https://www.viki.com/tv/35888c-the-longest-day-in-changan

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

ALSO TRY THIS CHANNEL MANAGER:
https://www.viki.com/users/kakashiandme/overview

MUST WARN YOU SHE IS A LITTLE SPECIAL.

1 Like

I can speak Korean and English fluently. I graduated high school in Korea and am now about to graduate Vtech in Virginia. I am looking forward to do some contribution.

2 Likes

Hiii!! I want to be volunter and i would like to start subtitling. I dont know what i should do to start… please i need some guide. Thanks💜