Want to subtitle? Let people know!

I can help subtitle Spanish/English. Let me know please

Hello, I’m new here and I want to help the community to translate from english to french :slight_smile:

Hello there I am new;p I would like to translate Chinese historical show.I can translate from english to greek :slight_smile:

Hello everyone! I can do subtitling from French to English, and I know very basic Korean, so I could subtitle some from Korean to English, if needed. I would also love to segment. If anyone could recommend projects, that would be awesome!

Welcome dear, and I wish you find some projects soon. Do write to moderators of your language. You will find their names on the “cover page”, that loooong image under a show’s title. Take care of asking before a project is started, because that’s when a team is formed.
But please don’t segment without training. It’s not something that can be done correctly without training, just by watching a video. We’ve been toiling to fix bad segments, it is very boring and time-consuming.

1 Like

Have you seen this?

Thanks for the welcome!

1 Like

Have you seen this?

Se necesitan traductores ingles-español! ESPAÑOL

hola se necesitan traductores ingles -español para el drama HONG GIL DONG los esperoo :smile:

SI VAN A LA PÁGINA VERÁN ESTO/ IF YOU GO TO THAT PAGE YOU’LL SEE THIS

Viki lost the licence. Sorry for it.

VIKI PERDIÓ LA LICENCIA PARA ESTE DRAMA. NO TIENE EPISODIOS. APARTE QUE ESTO LO ESCRIBIERON EN DICIEMBRE DE 2015. TAMBIÉN EL DRAMA ESTÁ RESTRICTO EN E.U.TAMBIÉN LEÍ UN ARTÍCULO QUE KANG GI HWAN POR PROBLEMAS LEGALES SE RETIRÓ DEL DRAMA Y TIENEN QUE BUSCAR UN REMPLAZO.

1m

karo0107

Aug '16

hola lamentablemente viki perdio la licencia de ese drama pero tengo otro nose si te interesa se llama el duo quieres formar parte del equipo de traducción???

Hi! I’d like to subtitling from English into Spanish!

Hello! I’d like to subtitle from english to italian

Hi,

I can understand, read and converse in basic mandarin (simplified). I can probably help with translating everyday chinese > english conversations but will struggle with more complex words such as legal, business or medical terms. No prior experience with translating. Thought I’d give it a shot because I am trying to make my spare time more productive. Hit me up if you think I can help.

Thanks~

2 Likes

I wish you the best of luck bc it will help you to become more proficient by practicing and learning new things/ words. Hopefully one of the teams will open their ‘‘doors’’ to you and we can have one more volunteer that can speed up the subtitles in the dramas.

Of course, since you are starting you will have to work on dramas that are not on air bc they request speed and proficiency in the language since they have a time set to be subbed. Once you get proficiency in the language and experience how to do things in a drama you can work on air dramas, and if you’re a fast learner you’ll get there in no time.

WELCOME AND THANK YOU FOR WANTING TO BE A VOLUNTEER HERE AT RAKUTENVIKI!

1 Like

Hi !
i want to help for K dramas, my native language is french, i talk english and korean well
so if you need help send me a message.
But i really want to help for the news drama The last mission of angel, Beautiful world, Hotel del luna and the futur drama of ji chang wook if you’re a french moderator I’m here pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase !!!

if you want to be part of a certain drama team, you need to write a PM to the language mod of that drama. They may not see your post here plus if you aren’t a QC yet, you may not be able to join an on-air drama.

So the best way is to contact a language mod and ask if you can help and if not with an on-air drama then with another one.

Good luck!

1 Like

but i really don’t know how to be a QC

i have already send message to many moderator(french) but nobody answer

As we said many times before, popular on-going shows must have strong experienced teams because the pressure of translating fast and in good quality is high. So, newbies like yourself are less likely to get their first chance there.

In the beginning you probably won’t get the projects you want. Your aim is to get into ANY project and your best chance is to contact a French moderator on an older project, where the show is not currently running. You can also contact a moderator to offer your services in one of her future projects.

NB! When contacting moderators it is of utmost importance to write well. Because your message is an example of your written skills. That means you have to write accurately, use correct punctuation, capital letters and correct verb, noun and adjective changes. I’m saying this because I found at least ten errors in your first post and I’m not even a native English speaker.

4 Likes

@129782180885485_18 : leur avez-vous envoyé votre message en français pour qu’ils/elles puissent juger de votre niveau en orthographe ?
J’espère que vous trouverez rapidement une équipe. .

Personnellement, jai vu ton message sans avoir pour l’instant le temps d’y répondre. Nous ne sommes pas tous là 24/24. Mais cela ne saurait tarder. :slight_smile: