Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello! I’m new and I’m available to translate from English to French :slight_smile:
If you need someone, reach out to me!

Hi!! I can translate from english into spanish :blush:

Hello! I’m new and I can translate from English to Arabic or vice versa :blush:
If you need someone, please consider me in your projects.

1 Like

Hello! I can translate from English into Hebrew, I can’t really find any projects so I’d like if someone can contact me!

Hello, I would like to help subtitling:

• from Korean to English
  • from Korean to French
  • from English to French

I also have some experience in translating and subtitling!

WooHoo

@hayoungeum_260 try to search for similar topic next time… (in the search box on the right top)

Hi! I’ve worked on a movie so far but can’t seem to find any projects so hopefully someone can reach out to me! I can sub for anything involving French, Chinese and English!

Hi! I can help subtitle from English to Italian

Hello there! I’m looking to help subtitle korean-english! :bread:

Hello, can someone please recommend me some shows where they are accepting chinese-english subbers? I would love to subtitle again, thank you so much.

Hi, thank you for replying! I’ll be glad to work with any of these shows.

Sorry I thought I didn’t tag you so I deleted, but it’s back! No problem and good luck! :smiley:

The link doesn’t work for me :frowning: Also, are you the channel manager for these shows?

Sorry I thought it was active…

• I think a way to go is go to “explore” on Viki and use the filter to choose only chinese dramas. Then if you see some that you like, check if there is less than 50% of the episodes that are subbed in english. If yes, contact the english moderator to ask if you can join the team.
  • You could look at new chinese dramas that will be coming on Viki soon and contact those moderators too.
  • You can also check the forum with keywords with moderators that are looking for translators.

I hope this helps a little.

Thank you so much!

Hi! I am looking to subtitle from Chinese to English! I can also segment if needed. Thanks in advance!

Olá gente, sou fluente em Inglês e estou aprendendo Coreano no momento e adoraria a começar a fazer legendas. Se precisarem completar equipe por favor me chamem!

Hello! I am Portuguese speaker and I am fluent in English and Spanish. I would like to help somehow. I can help English-Portuguese or English- Spanish.
Could you recommend any project?

Hi! Would you like to write Chinese captions for “Unique Lady 2”?

Sure! I will try to fill in the Chinese captions I know (since I usually translate into English). Thank you so much for the opportunity!