Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi!! I can translate from english into spanish :blush:

Hello! Iā€™m new and I can translate from English to Arabic or vice versa :blush:
If you need someone, please consider me in your projects.

1 Like

Hello! I can translate from English into Hebrew, I canā€™t really find any projects so Iā€™d like if someone can contact me!

Hello, I would like to help subtitling:

• from Korean to English
  • from Korean to French
  • from English to French

I also have some experience in translating and subtitling!

WooHoo

@hayoungeum_260 try to search for similar topic next timeā€¦ (in the search box on the right top)

Hi! Iā€™ve worked on a movie so far but canā€™t seem to find any projects so hopefully someone can reach out to me! I can sub for anything involving French, Chinese and English!

Hi! I can help subtitle from English to Italian

Hello there! Iā€™m looking to help subtitle korean-english! :bread:

Hello, can someone please recommend me some shows where they are accepting chinese-english subbers? I would love to subtitle again, thank you so much.

Hi, thank you for replying! Iā€™ll be glad to work with any of these shows.

Sorry I thought I didnā€™t tag you so I deleted, but itā€™s back! No problem and good luck! :smiley:

The link doesnā€™t work for me :frowning: Also, are you the channel manager for these shows?

Sorry I thought it was activeā€¦

• I think a way to go is go to ā€œexploreā€ on Viki and use the filter to choose only chinese dramas. Then if you see some that you like, check if there is less than 50% of the episodes that are subbed in english. If yes, contact the english moderator to ask if you can join the team.
  • You could look at new chinese dramas that will be coming on Viki soon and contact those moderators too.
  • You can also check the forum with keywords with moderators that are looking for translators.

I hope this helps a little.

Thank you so much!

Hi! I am looking to subtitle from Chinese to English! I can also segment if needed. Thanks in advance!

OlĆ” gente, sou fluente em InglĆŖs e estou aprendendo Coreano no momento e adoraria a comeƧar a fazer legendas. Se precisarem completar equipe por favor me chamem!

Hello! I am Portuguese speaker and I am fluent in English and Spanish. I would like to help somehow. I can help English-Portuguese or English- Spanish.
Could you recommend any project?

Hi! Would you like to write Chinese captions for ā€œUnique Lady 2ā€?

Sure! I will try to fill in the Chinese captions I know (since I usually translate into English). Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Coucou, il y a un projet qui est To Love (Aimer). https://www.viki.com/tv/37308c-to-love Tu peux contacter la modƩratrice, elle a besoin des traductrices.