Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello!
I’m looking for a project to work on to translate from English to Portuguese.

I’m brazilian and fluent in english,

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking to subtitle from English to French. Don’t hesitate to contact me !

1 Like

Oii, eu gostaria de ajudar, posso legendar do Inglês para o Português. :smile:

Olá, gostaria de legendar qualquer romance, seja da China, Taiwan, Coreia ou Japão. Mas, estou LOUCA para legendar IMITATION.

Tenho experiência com legendagem fora do Viki e por aqui já ajudei em um episódio de Love, Now. Adoraria uma chance!

Hello all!

I’m new and I want to translate from English to Spanish. I’m not a QC yet but I want to become one, so I would like you to help to become a member of any team.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Rosita

Tomara que o Viki escolha logo um QC, porque você traduzindo para o Espanhol até facilita para eu traduzir para o português! ^^ Se bem que também posso legendar para português direto do inglês, então… só esperando abrir vaga! Boa sorte para a gente!

Hello. I would like to ask a question I would like to subtitle but I only know Italian and I would prefer to translate from Korean / Japanese to Italian. (obviously English / Italian is fine if necessary) is it possible? if it were possible I make myself available.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Hy, my name is Ionela, I would like translate drama from english to romanian language. Let me know if you need me!
Thank’s!

1 Like

¡Hola! ¡Puedo ayudar con el inglés al español en cualquier momento! ¡Gracias!

1 Like

could you please recommend me some projects in which i can sub from English into Spanish

In order to translate you need to know (and preferably be fluent) in at least two languages.

2 Likes

OK perfect. thank you very much for answering me and for the information. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
then I’ll just wait for it to be enabled to segment. Thanks again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello! I can translate from English to Swedish or Spanish. Please let me know if you have any project that I can join.
Kind regards
Sonia

Does this mean you don’t know English, but you do know Korean and Japanese? In that case, it is possible to translate a Korean or Japanese show.

To be accepted as a segmenter you first need to graduate from the Ninja Academy.

1 Like

yes they are already on the list to be able to graduate.

PS: in the video on how to start subtitling it shows that even if you don’t know 2 languages ​​with the translator, if you have an English sub you can translate it into Italian. anyway I will wait. thank you very much:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hello!
I want to subtitle!! I can subtitle from english to spanish or catalan :slight_smile:

Which video says that? You must have misunderstood something.

in this video https://www.viki.com/videos/1167816v minute 1:40.

1 Like

I would love to help someone with English or Spanish subtitles and/or segments if it is needed. Thank you!

So, what this video says is that you don’t need to know the original language (one spoken in the series or the movie), but at least you need to know English and your mother tongue (Italian).

If you are fluent in both English and Italian, then you know two languages and you can translate on Viki :blush:

This is why I wrote the above. From your posts here it’s clear you know English well. Now you can contact Italian moderators and ask for some translating opportunities.

1 Like