Viki

Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello, can someone please recommend me some shows where they are accepting chinese-english subbers? I would love to subtitle again, thank you so much.

Hi, thank you for replying! I’ll be glad to work with any of these shows.

Sorry I thought I didn’t tag you so I deleted, but it’s back! No problem and good luck! :smiley:

The link doesn’t work for me :frowning: Also, are you the channel manager for these shows?

Sorry I thought it was active…

• I think a way to go is go to “explore” on Viki and use the filter to choose only chinese dramas. Then if you see some that you like, check if there is less than 50% of the episodes that are subbed in english. If yes, contact the english moderator to ask if you can join the team.
  • You could look at new chinese dramas that will be coming on Viki soon and contact those moderators too.
  • You can also check the forum with keywords with moderators that are looking for translators.

I hope this helps a little.

Thank you so much!

Hi! I am looking to subtitle from Chinese to English! I can also segment if needed. Thanks in advance!

Olá gente, sou fluente em Inglês e estou aprendendo Coreano no momento e adoraria a começar a fazer legendas. Se precisarem completar equipe por favor me chamem!

Hello! I am Portuguese speaker and I am fluent in English and Spanish. I would like to help somehow. I can help English-Portuguese or English- Spanish.
Could you recommend any project?

Hi! Would you like to write Chinese captions for “Unique Lady 2”?

Sure! I will try to fill in the Chinese captions I know (since I usually translate into English). Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Coucou, il y a un projet qui est To Love (Aimer). https://www.viki.com/tv/37308c-to-love Tu peux contacter la modératrice, elle a besoin des traductrices.

Coucou, super merci ! Je vais lui envoyer un message :slight_smile:

Hello!
I’m looking for a project to work on to translate from English to Portuguese.

I’m brazilian and fluent in english,

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking to subtitle from English to French. Don’t hesitate to contact me !

Oii, eu gostaria de ajudar, posso legendar do Inglês para o Português. :smile:

Olá, gostaria de legendar qualquer romance, seja da China, Taiwan, Coreia ou Japão. Mas, estou LOUCA para legendar IMITATION.

Tenho experiência com legendagem fora do Viki e por aqui já ajudei em um episódio de Love, Now. Adoraria uma chance!

Hello all!

I’m new and I want to translate from English to Spanish. I’m not a QC yet but I want to become one, so I would like you to help to become a member of any team.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Rosita

Tomara que o Viki escolha logo um QC, porque você traduzindo para o Espanhol até facilita para eu traduzir para o português! ^^ Se bem que também posso legendar para português direto do inglês, então… só esperando abrir vaga! Boa sorte para a gente!

Volunteering for projects

Hello. I would like to ask a question I would like to subtitle but I only know Italian and I would prefer to translate from Korean / Japanese to Italian. (obviously English / Italian is fine if necessary) is it possible? if it were possible I make myself available.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue: