Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Coucou, super merci ! Je vais lui envoyer un message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
I’m looking for a project to work on to translate from English to Portuguese.

I’m brazilian and fluent in english,

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking to subtitle from English to French. Don’t hesitate to contact me !

1 Like

Oii, eu gostaria de ajudar, posso legendar do Inglês para o Português. :smile:

Olá, gostaria de legendar qualquer romance, seja da China, Taiwan, Coreia ou Japão. Mas, estou LOUCA para legendar IMITATION.

Tenho experiência com legendagem fora do Viki e por aqui já ajudei em um episódio de Love, Now. Adoraria uma chance!

Hello all!

I’m new and I want to translate from English to Spanish. I’m not a QC yet but I want to become one, so I would like you to help to become a member of any team.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Rosita

Tomara que o Viki escolha logo um QC, porque você traduzindo para o Espanhol até facilita para eu traduzir para o português! ^^ Se bem que também posso legendar para português direto do inglês, então… só esperando abrir vaga! Boa sorte para a gente!

Hello. I would like to ask a question I would like to subtitle but I only know Italian and I would prefer to translate from Korean / Japanese to Italian. (obviously English / Italian is fine if necessary) is it possible? if it were possible I make myself available.:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Hy, my name is Ionela, I would like translate drama from english to romanian language. Let me know if you need me!
Thank’s!

1 Like

¡Hola! ¡Puedo ayudar con el inglés al español en cualquier momento! ¡Gracias!

1 Like

could you please recommend me some projects in which i can sub from English into Spanish

In order to translate you need to know (and preferably be fluent) in at least two languages.

2 Likes

OK perfect. thank you very much for answering me and for the information. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
then I’ll just wait for it to be enabled to segment. Thanks again :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello! I can translate from English to Swedish or Spanish. Please let me know if you have any project that I can join.
Kind regards
Sonia

Does this mean you don’t know English, but you do know Korean and Japanese? In that case, it is possible to translate a Korean or Japanese show.

To be accepted as a segmenter you first need to graduate from the Ninja Academy.

1 Like

yes they are already on the list to be able to graduate.

PS: in the video on how to start subtitling it shows that even if you don’t know 2 languages ​​with the translator, if you have an English sub you can translate it into Italian. anyway I will wait. thank you very much:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Hello!
I want to subtitle!! I can subtitle from english to spanish or catalan :slight_smile:

Which video says that? You must have misunderstood something.

in this video https://www.viki.com/videos/1167816v minute 1:40.

1 Like

I would love to help someone with English or Spanish subtitles and/or segments if it is needed. Thank you!