Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@marina9999
καλησπέρα Μαρίνα
Καταρχήν καλώς ήρθες στο χώρο του εθελοντισμού.
Στείλε μου μήνυμα προσωπικό να σου πω σε ποια σειρά κινέζικη ιστορική χρειάζομαι βοήθεια. Μπορώ επίσης να σε κατευθύνω και σε άλλες Ελληνίδες διαχειρίστριες που σίγουρα θα ήθελαν την βοήθειά σου. Αλήθεια ενδιαφέρεσαι μόνο για Κινέζικες ιστορικές σειρές;Αν ήταν Κορεάτικη ιστορική σειρά τι θα έλεγες;
Και φυσικά αν δεχτείς να συνεργαστούμε θα σε βοηθήσω όπου μπορώ. Έχουμε και εξελάκι με οδηγίες και γενικούς κανόνες υποτιτλισμού. Ελπίζω να τα πούμε σύντομα. Με εκτίμηση mahoula

1 Like

You could also try Absolute Boyfriend. They’re also late.

Hello! I am from Brazil and I would like to help the viki’s community. I have some experiences with subtitles. I started last year in a fansub in Brazil and I think I will be of great help. I can subtitle from english to portuguese. If you want my help, I’ll be happy to help.

hi
I want to translate from English to Portuguese.

ola se precisarem posso traduzir inglês para o portugues

Oi, eu posso legendar do inglês para espanhol, inglês para português e espanhol para português. Algum projeto?
Hi, I can subtitle from English to Spanish, English to Portuguese and Spanish to Portuguese. Any projects?
Hola, puedo subtitular de inglés a español, de inglés a portugués y de español a portugués. ¿Algún proyecto?

Hello, I would like to subtitle Chinese - English or Korean - English. If there are any projects that might need my help, please feel free to pm me or to reply below! Thanks

There are many projects needing helping hands. However some of them need you to be QC or have Viki pass for accessing the videos.
Why don’t you do a thing and write to cgwm808 (just click on the link). She is a Chief editor of many dramas, and takes care of forming the English teams. Ask her if any of her projects need a subber. You may have to do a short test, of course.

Hola
Soy Verónica, quiero ser voluntaria. Aunque soy nueva en esto y hay muchas cosas que no entiendo.
Pero puedo traducir de ingles a español.
este es mi perfil.
https://www.viki.com/users/veronicasotodd_402/overview

I wanna volunteer!! Korean to English or vice versa.

I just hope you NEVER put WANNA in any of the subtitles you do. Good Luck.

1 Like

Hi, I’m a newbie at Viki
I can subtitle from Chinese to Spanish and viceversa.

I want to become a volunteer too! I can do Korean -> English (preferred) and vice versa. Hope to find a team soon :smiley:

First time subtitling and I want to be of some help. I can English and Swedish fluently and I’m learning Esperanto and Korean. Hmu if you need some help :wink: !

2 Likes

Hi! I sent you a DM, please read it :slight_smile: Thank you!

I would like to subtitle from English to Spanish or the reverse:) As an aside I can also segment as well. Please, please, help me by letting me in to a project:)
Thanks for your time.
My VIKI^^profile
https://www.viki.com/users/meme81_2/overview

Hello! I’ve been learning korean for around 4 1/2 years and would really love to start volunteering to translate kdramas to english for educational purposes! It would really help me to improve.

About Me:
I’m Karolina! I was born in Poland but started living in the UK ever since I was 4. I am not the best at translating polish to english and vice versa but if anyone needs someone to check their polish subs for them, let me know! If you want to be friends or want me to subtitle for y’all, you can also contact me on discord!^^ . Yuzonne#7658

1 Like

I want to sub English

I want to sub korean to English. I know the basics in korean

Eu quero legendar em português, qualquer coisa, eu sou bem ativa mandem mensagens