Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi, everyone!
i can subtitle english to spanish, let me know about new proyects

1 Like

hiya! Sure thing ! I can commit to 4 hours a week. which series do you have in mind?
I’ve worked on some other projects, but kinda got discouraged after a while since I was doing it all alone.

1 Like

Hi, everyone I can sub from English to Spanish. I would like to help any team, Thanks!

1 Like

I can Sub from English to Spanish. I am free most of the day so let me know i can help if needed !!
https://www.viki.com/users/tania08292017_686/overview

1 Like

I’m new here, but I love to translate and make subtitles.
I’m english-portuguese translator.

Hello Viki Friends,

I’m looking to start subtitling for Viki. Please let me know if you need help subtitling Cantonese/Mandarin to English! Thanks :’)

Hi! :grin:
I would love to help. I can subtitle from english to Dutch and I can subtitle from english/dutch to German.

Hallo gwenmanouk,
Wat fijn dat er nog een nederlandse vertaler is!
Als je wilt heb ik nog wel een project waar je bij kan helpen, genaamd: three lives, three worlds: the pillow book
Stuur me een berichtje als je intresse hebt.
https://www.viki.com/users/fabienneodding/overview

1 Like

Hi, I’m kinda new on this subtitling job thing on viki and where I can search for a drama to subtitle, I can help subtitlin from english to spanish, and english to italian,
Hope to hear from anyone who is willing to let me help :smile:

Hi
I would love to help the Viki community !
I can subtitle from english to french and english to spanish.

Hello everyone,
I would love to help. Just give me the opportunity, please! I can subtitle English/Portuguese. Soon I’ll be able to help with French as well.

Hi, everyone. I want help with subtitles to the czech and icelandic languages. Special CZECH. I can translate from english and also from korean. Thank you!!!

Joshua - my email is sivoijt@icloud.com

Hello, my name is Taissa and I would like to help with subtitling from English to Portuguese, please contact me. :slight_smile:

I would like to try translating from English to Polish. If anyone needs me…

2 Likes

Hii, I want to sub from English to Portuguese (BR), Chinese/Taiwanese dramas or Korean dramas.

I’m really exited to start subtitling a new drama!

Hi all, I have been a Viki member for a while and am new to the contribution community. Hope I can start contributing and help, I can translate from Chinese to English and from English to Dutch. https://www.viki.com/users/xiaoshi0907/overview
:blush:

2 Likes

Hi! It’s nice to see someone mentioning Dutch :slight_smile:
As there aren’t that many of us here, you can start by looking at a show that interests you and messaging the moderator of that show (if the subtitles haven’t been finalised yet).
For Chinese to English, I suppose you could also just look at coming soon shows and message the channel manager or the English team saying you’d like to be part of the team.

2 Likes

Thank you for replying, hope we can bring more translations to the Dutch audience! And thank your for your tips :pray: I hope I can start contributing soon, so I can gain experience and show I am a reliable volunteer :blush:

Hi! I can translate Chinese to English and English to French! I also really love romantic comedy series so please lmk if you want me to help!

1 Like

Hello! I’m eager to help with subtitles from Korean to English.