Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hello,

I am a professional English-Spanish-English translator and writer. I could help with English and Spanish editing and translation from English to Spanish and vice versa. Please, let me know what are your requirements for projects.

Kind regards,

Languwiz

Hello,

I am a professional English-Spanish-English translator and writer. I could help with English and Spanish editing and translation from English to Spanish. Please, let me know what your requirements are for this and future projects.

Kind regards,

Languwiz

1 Like

Hola,

Soy escritora y traductora profesional del inglés al español y en reversa. Puedo ayudar con redacción en inglés y en español y con traducción del inglés al español y viceversa. Por favor, házme saber ¿cuáles son los requisitos para tus proyectos presentes y futuros?

Saludos,

Languwiz

1 Like

hi there i’m and actually need some subbers in this idioms for the drama [Xioju’s Spring][1]
Portuguese
French
Vietnamese
Indonesian
Dutch
Polish
Danish
Arabic
Tagalog

Malay.
I’m also currently needing moderators for this idioms
Malay, Tagalog, Danish, Polish, Vietnamese blushif you are interested please just answer here or send me a [PM][2]

[1]: http://www.viki.com/tv/22792c-xiaojus-spring
  [2]: http://www.viki.com/users/doramaholic1

Hi, I’m able to translate from english to german and the other way around. I would like to join my first project, so if anyone needs help, feel free to contact me.

I can translate from english to norwegian.
Iam ready any time.

I just entered viki community so it will be great and sweet of you if you have project where i can translate english to french or french to english ^^ thank you!!! :smiley:

Hi, I am able to sub from korean to english, I am currently subbing 2 kdramas that upload on Saturdays and Sundays C: I have quite a lot of experience! feel free to contact me! C: I could segment too!

I can translate Korean to English, and I am on spring break so I can work all week(:
I have past experience for subbing; I used to be active on a YouTube channel with 4,000+ subscribers.

Hello. I want to help with subtitles…I can sub from english to spanish.
Feel free to contact me :slight_smile: thanks

Hello there!

I am interested in subbing Chinese to English i specialize in quick rough translations before editing. Please let me know if you have any projects that i can contribute too.

Thanks in advance,
Varian

1 Like

I’m looking for german subbers for these projects:

Poor Nastya
Scent of a Woman
Princess Sissi

I am a QC Kor->Eng subber. I would like to start a new project. Is there anyone who needs help? Please PM me.

1 Like

I’m a retired QC (lost my other account) that wants to help subtitle Kor-Eng. I’m up for any on-air project and game-show. Maybe some old dramas but nothing older than 1 year please.

Hi! I can translate, subtitle and segment English-Spanish Spanish-English. Please contact me for whatever project you need help on!
Thank you!

I can do english to spanish and spanish to english! :slight_smile: someone please contact me ^^

Hi Varian,

Man Comes To Tang Dynasty needs your help!
Please let me know if you can sub it :- )

Tasya

Eric Nam project (artist channel) needs your help !!!

You probably need to be added to the team as a subber or segmenter. PM the channel manager to join.

I can subtitle from english to greek