Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi @sam1_146, I’ve added you as a subber on Man Comes to Tang Dynasty. You may sub it when you’re ready :smile:Thank you!

hi! it’s not really a project, but you can check out fan channel for Miu :slight_smile:

I would love to subtitle for any show/movie! I know English and Spanish fluently. I can also be a English/Spanish editor to check if translations are smooth.

hi there i will love ou to help me with The Grimm’s Finets Fairy Tales, i’m looking for editor and subber, please letme know if your interested and send me a PM .thank you!

Hi everyone, I’m looking for segmenters and Chinese-english subbers for my channel Fabulous 30. If anyone is interested, please send me a pm. Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Looking for German Subber for ‘Witch`s Romance’ if somebody want to help let me know :smiley:

Hi, i’m actually looking for subbers Eng.Esp to this project Grimm’s Finest Fairy Tales, please contact the spanish moderator or just send me a PM here,

Hi there, i’m actually looking for subbers Eng-Esp to this project Grimm’s Finest Fairy Tales, please contact the spanish moderator or just send me a PM here,

Yes, i’m actually looking for subber to spanihs for The grimm’s finest fairy tales, will you like to uned into the team?

Si estoy buscando subbers para este projecto, ¿te gustaria ayudar? Grimm’s Finest Fairy Tales

HI. I have experience subbing Korean Dramas from English to spanish at viki . I am very good in Spanish. Please let me know any project. Thanks.

Hi there i’m actually looking or subber to Grimm’s Finest Fairy Tales, i will love to have you in the team, (even if is not a korean drama, i’m sure you’ll like it) please send me a PM if you’r interested.

Hey Mizu1987, ich wollte mir das Drama sowieso anschauen :slight_smile: Also, falls du noch jemanden brauchst zum Übersetzen, ich wäre verfügbar. :smile:

Annyeonghaseyo Viki fans! Please take my survey about learning language and culture on #Viki. http://tinyurl.com/k4plp5o. Fellow K-Drama lovers, help a chingu out. I’m working on my thesis on the potential for social streaming sites like Viki to develop intercultural competence.
Participation is entirely voluntary and anonymous. Kamsahamnida! #화이팅

hi there i’m and actually need some subbers in this idioms for the drama Xioju’s Spring
Portuguese
French
Vietnamese
Indonesian
Dutch
Polish
Danish
Arabic
Tagalog
Malay.
I’m also currently needing moderators for this idioms
Malay, Tagalog, Danish, Polish, Vietnamese blushif you are interested please just answer here or send me a PM

ciao a tutti io posso tradurre inglese\italiano italiano\inglese spero di poter essere utile!!!

I can subtitle videos from english to german or from german to english

I can translate from English to Tagalog or vice versa :smile:

I can subtitle from English to Finnish, but I’m not so used to subtitling yet ㅜㅜ I would want to subtitle in dramas from Korea and Taiwan mainly ^^