Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi would you be interested in subbing the Taiwanese drama An Innocent Mistake? If so please private message me back! Thanks! :smiley:

http://www.viki.com/tv/11286c-an-innocent-mistake

Searching for Chinese-English subbers for An Innocent Mistake! Please PM me back if youā€™re interested!]

Also searching for a qualified Chinese-English EDITOR. Required to be fluent in both Chinese and English.

helloā€¦ i would love to help vikiā€¦ i can subtitle tagalog to english and vice versaā€¦

i can do english-hindi-english subs

I can do English-Hindi-English subsā€¦

@amitnagpal Hi. The Banoo Main Teri Dulhann team is looking for subbers. Would you like to help?

Hi, I know English and Spanish. ĀæHow can I start?..please give me some recommendationsā€¦ I donā€™t know how I can find some projects

Hi, would to help. Korean/German, Korean/English. Please let me know.

Iā€™m taking a liking in subbtitling so Iā€™m looking for more projects from english to greek(native) or italian.

Hello, Bonjour, Gutentag ! :slight_smile: I Would like to help, i can sub from English to French Or German :wink: (I prefer to work on a Korean Project :D) Bye, Au revoir, Auf wiedersehen !

If you are interested. Iā€™m looking for Italian to English hereā€™s the link. Movie

Helllloooo ^^

i want to help too :wink: i can subtitle English to Dutch :slight_smile: i will work hard :heart:
If you need help contact me!

xxxx

Hello! :smile:

I would like to contribute to subtitles in English, Spanish or French.
I am a native speaker of English and Spanish and I have an intermediate French level.

I prefer Korean or Japanese shows. I am willing to contribute to Chinese or Taiwanese shows as well.

Let me know if I can help!

Thank you!

Hey there! :slight_smile:
Since Iā€™m fairly new at Viki, I donā€™t know where to begin, but I really want to start subtitling!

I can translate English subtitles into danish.
Iā€™m a native Dane, so my danish is perfect (of course) :wink:
And Iā€™ve been studying English for the past 10 years, so Iā€™m pretty good at that as well :smiley:
Even though I donā€™t have any experience in subtitling, I really want to learn, and Iā€™ll work hard!!

Please let me know if I can be of any help!

Thank you!

Hi!
I just wanted to let you know, that I can also translate from English into Danish, If you still need help that is! :slight_smile:

I would like to subtitle from english to arabic or the other way around .
If you would like me to help please send me a message .

Thank you!

Hi! I would like to help with subtitles. I Know a little bit of English so I prefer Spanish to Spanish.

Hola, Me gustarƭa ayudar con los substitulos. Se solo uno poco de Ingles pero prefiero que sea EspaƱol a EspaƱol.

Hi

I can subtitle from ENG, FR, and ESP to Romanian. Iā€™m also fairly good at subtitling from ESP&FR to ENG

Hi, Iā€™m looking for any project in which I can sub from English-Japanese/Japanese-English/Spanish-English/English-Spanish.

Hi :smiley:

If you need help, I can sub from English to German ^^

i sent u all the info in PM