Want to subtitle? Let people know!

Hi @MoutardeVerte! I know you prefer Korean projects but @Otakupage is looking for English to French translation for a Thai movie, The Gig.

Hi @sya44, see above about @Otakupage (http://www.viki.com/users/Otakupage).

Please send Otakupage a PM (Private Message) to start helping. Thanks and hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi @amitnagpal, it looks like @AsadullahSrK needs help with Hindi to English translation for Dill Mill Gayye (Hearts Have Met). Please send AsadullahSrK a PM (Private Message) if you want to contribute!

Hi , I will be quite happy to sub from english to portuguese :wink:

Alguém poderia terminar as legendas em português de Birth of a Rich Man? Por favor! Não existe legendado em lugar nenhum, e eu já procurei em tudo quanto fansub.

Estou há meses procurando alguém que possa fazer esse imenso favor para mim já que eu não sou fluente. :’’(

Se você não tiver nada para legendar, ou tiver um tempo, poderia continuar as legendas em português do dorama que eu citei acima? Não precisa ter pressa. Claro, se isso não for um incomodo. Agradeço desde já. ^~^

I can subtitle from English to Vietnamese and versus.

Claro , sempre que tiver tempo irei traduzir . Eu sou muito recente na viki , por isso estou ainda a me habituar a todo este mundo . Mas pode contar comigo . : )

Ahh , fui visitar o drama e parece que não está disponível no meu país . Com muito pena mesmo lamento não puder ajudar , realmente queria traduzir . Mas acredito que irá encontrar alguém com capacidades para realizar o seu desejo !

Hi! I like to make subs from english in romanian. I like dramas and I am good in gramar. I already started to editing sub for Angel Eyes, ep.10. Please let me know if I am doing right.

Não está disponível no Brasil? Ou você mora em Portugal? Aqui diz que está disponível. o_o
(Talvez esteja disponível para mim porque eu baixei o anonymoX para mudar o ip.)

Mas obrigada de qualquer maneira. ^^

Hello again!
I need the volunteers for subtitling from English into French, Portuguese, Russian, German or some other language if it hasn’t already been taken.
If you’re interested, send me a private message! Thanks :smiley:

Em Portugal , e tenho mesmo muita pena pois queria ajudar , parece ser um projecto interessante .

Hola Taai,

Si te interesa, puedes trabajar transcribiendo El Triunfo del Amor (The Triumph of Love). Enviame un mesaje a www.viki.com/users/rjadex

1 Like

Hi!

Actually I’m looking for someone to sub spanish to english for The Triumph of Love. If you are interested, please send me a message to www.viki.com/users/rjadex

Actually I’m looking for someone to sub spanish to english for The Triumph of Love. If you are interested, please send me a message to www.viki.com/users/rjadex

Hi!! I am new to subtitling and is looking for a drama to sub. I can do English to Chinese (simplified) or vice versa. Also, I can just sub Chinese for a Chinese or Taiwanese drama. (I personally enjoy watching Chinese or Taiwanese dramas with Chinese subs :grinning:) Thank you!

Hi, could you please help us out with this Chinese drama: Man Comes To Tang Dynasty ?

Tasya

Hi

I really wanna help, I can subtitle from english to spanish

Okay, thank you!

Hmmmm. It says that only designated subtitlers can volunteer…