Want to subtitle? Let people know!

@coolarchu_565 @aj_lee @estherkang2 @itsjoo If you are still interested in subbing, were looking for more subbers in Boarding House 24 channel. Please pm me if interested.
Thank you,
Umno

Hi, i would be glad to help. If you need it, i could also complete the italian subtitles. Just let me know when i can start :smile:

I have a couple of projects in need of help!

Boysitter - http://www.viki.com/tv/25755c-boysitter

• Looking for Moderator and/or Editors in Arabic, as well as any other languages! (Except Spanishā€¦ Spanish is closed!)
  • Looking for other language subbers in general! All are welcome.

Mr. Right Wanted - http://www.viki.com/tv/24645c-mr-right-wanted

• Chi-Eng subbers needed!!
  • As usual other language mods/editors/subbers welcome to apply and join!

We donā€™t have anyone for K-Pop Star Season 4 that is subbing into German and we also donā€™t have a German Moderator yet. Are you interested in either?

K-Pop Star Season 4 is looking for Korean-English subtitlers as well as some others. We are also in need of some moderators. PM me or jimee, the Channel Manager if you are interested in joining the team.

hello i could give you a hand. i can sub from English to malay

Hi,

I looking for subbers and moderators to Love Frequency 37.2. Would like to join our team as malay subber or moderator?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

1 Like

sure ill try my best!

2 Likes

I sent you a PM. :slight_smile:

Hi you can start when you want, I will add you to the team.

I would like to do English to Danish (or Danish to English if that should ever come up) translations. I have translated semi-professionally before and am looking forward to helping out. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Would you be interested in Boysitter?

Absolutely. Itā€™s on my To Watch list.

1 Like

Are you interested in Love Frequency 37.2 or K-Pop Star Season 4?

hello^^ I can translate english and basic korean to hebrew. please contact me if needed thank you:)

Hi,

I looking for subbers and moderators to Love Frequency 37.2. Would like to join our team as hebrew subber or moderator?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

Hi,

I looking for subbers and moderators to Love Frequency 37.24. Would like to join our team as Danish subber or moderator?

Have a nice day!

Szandra

Hi, Iā€™m a new member of Viki Communityā€¦

I really would like to help translating from English to Italian, or Italian to English!

Iā€™m also learning korean, and I have some korean friends who know well italianā€¦ so I could also give a little support (really little) to a Korean to Italian project!

Iā€™m really new in here, so I donā€™t know where to start from to join subbing projectsā€¦ please contact me! I would accept every project just to gain some experience :smile:

CIAO!

hey, I would love to be a subber! iā€™m pretty new to viki so I only know how to sub so far, hope I can be of help^~^ (also is it ok if I sub on the weekends? Iā€™m sorry iā€™m not home all week so I only have the weekend free.)

Hey, that is great!
I still Need german subtitlers for ā€œIdhu Kadhala - this is loveā€. Please contact me, if you are intrested!
Are you a QC?