Want to subtitle? Let people know!

“I am looking for subber, There is this new drama called City of the sun that is gonna confirmed soon, Please if you are interested let me know. I will be the channel manager, pm if you would like to sub it in any language u know”`

“I am looking for subber, There is this new drama called City of the sun that is gonna confirmed soon, Please if you are interested let me know. I will be the channel manager, pm if you would like to sub it in any language u know”

I’m interested in English - French :smile:

hi!! I can subtitle english-spanish I´m interested in korean drama :smiley:

Hii!!!
I can help with english to portuguese and portuguese to english :grin: :relaxed:

Hi everyone, I want to start subtitling, I have free time this month for vacations^^ I Can translate ENGLISH TO SPANISH. I hope I can help in many series but I want to start with kill me heal me i love it^^. So any you need contact me c: have a nice day

Hi, if you are okay to translate an indian movie, pm me :smiley:

Hi,
if you are okay to sub an indian movie, then pm me ^^

Hi everyone!
I’m looking for Subtitlers for Alice in Wonder City!
All languages welcome!
If you’re interested in joining the team, please message me!

Hi!

I’m looking for some projects where I can sub from English to Spanish!
If you know about a drama, movie or program that need help, please let me know :smile:

Thanks!!

Assuming you can also do from Korean to English, would you like to help out K-Pop Star Season 4?

hi, i can sub from English to French and English to Spanish. if you need help don’ hesitate to contact me. :blush:

Pour avoir encore plus de chance de trouver quelque chose à traduire, va sur les chaines de dramas qui t’interessent, et trouve dans l’onglet “volonteer” le modérateur (trice) français(e) ou espagnol(e). Tu leur envoies un message dans leur langue et attends leur réponse. Ou alors traduis directement sur des chaines qui n’ont pas de modérateurs de la langue qui t’intéresse, après avoir envoyé un message (en anglais) au channel manager.

Hey, I am new here with a lot of enthusiasm to help!
Sub for Eng - Ita, possibly Japanese and Korean new dramas. PM me!

Hi everyone! I’m an English Moderator for Showbiz Korea!
We’re looking for all language subbers, and even if you don’t know another language, you can help us by transcribing English subtitles!
PM me or myriam_7c if you would like to join!

Hi, there is an upcoming taiwanese drama called ‘Rose Battle’. I’m spanish moderator so if you want to help, let me know :relaxed:

Hii,
I have lots of a dramas and stuff, if you want to sub please feel freee to pm me =)

I found this drama that needs help with Spanish to English translations!

Continuing the discussion from I need help with Spanish PLEASE:

If ANYONE have the time and wants to increse their Sub Count, here is a short 2 min vid to be subbed [Ko - En] : http://subber.viki.com/subtitlers/1059254

Also for ANYONE who wants to increase their Sub Count. This channel is in need of Subs [Chn - En] : http://www.viki.com/tv/23648c-who-knows-the-female-of-the-women

I’ve sent you a pm :smile: thanks for answer me!