Want to subtitle? Let people know!

HI !
I would like to translate from english -> to french
I was a QC maybe 2 years ago…and right now I have some free time !!

@mma026 : le mieux est de voir quel drama vous intéresse et d’envoyer un message à la modératrice française pour intégrer l’équipe. On a rarement des réponse dans le forum.

Hi, I am a newbie. I would like to help in subtitling from English to Italian.

I am sorry but I got lost in here so I am looking for a team leader to help me out, if possible.

Thanks.
Susanna

Hi i would like to subtitle and i can do it from english to french ^^

I’m looking for projects! I can sub from English to Swedish :slight_smile:

Hello, I’d like to help translate from English to French. I don’t have much (well I don’t have any) experience, but I guess we all have to start from somewhere ^^ Message me if I can be of any help :smile:

Hey community, I can sub from english in German or russia if anybody needs a subber for this languages here i am!(P.S:i prefer korean Dramas)

I’d like to sub from English to Swedish. I prefer Korean Dramas, but I’m okay with dramas from Taiwan, China and Japan too :slight_smile:

hi ! If you need help for subs English to Fench, please, please contact me…I’m desperately looking for a project!!!

Hi! I’m new here~

I can subtitle from Kor-Eng. Please contact me if you need a subber~

2 Likes

Hi! ^-^

I am fluent in English and my mother tongue is Hebrew, even though I’m not so confident in it as I do not speak it as much anymore… :pensive: I know there isn’t so much interest in Hebrew subbing, but if anyone does happen to need someone, I would be happy to help!

wow I can’t believe you were only on for 2 days! Welcome ㅎㅎㅎ
I think itsjoo would like your help on translation edits for Monster.

Coucou je suis nouvelle ici sur ce forum mais pas dans le visionnage dans viki et je me dis que j’aiderais bien pour le sous titrage… voila je peux faire du English vers French :smile:
Avez vous besoin d’aide ?

Hello I’m new in forum but not in the website of Viki. I like more to see k-drama, J-Drama etc … I can, if it’s need, translate english to French :smile: Let me know how I can help. Thanks

Hello, I’m new here but i like to help with subs from English to Dutch. I don’t have any experience but i need to start somewhere :smile:.

Hello, I’m new to the world of subbing contents but not to the world of translation :grinning: I have a degree in english and would love to offer my help. I can sub Eng :arrow_right: French and French to Eng.

Hi. I can help with translation from English to Polish ^^

Hi, guys! I’m available to translate from english to italian! Feel free to send me private messages. It would be a pleasure for me to help :blush:

Hi I can help out with projects that require Korean to English translations ^^

May I suggest you contact cgwm808?
She is an excellent editor and has great oversight of how Kor-Eng work is running. I had trouble finding stuff I liked too when i first started.

Hi! I can help with english/french subtitles! I’m looking for a K drama on air if possible :slight_smile: