Watch Party - May-December Couple - Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 - 1 PM Eastern time!

We HAFTA do a watch party for Ending Again! It just dropped this evening and I am fixing the timing now. IT IS SO CUTE! uh, outrageous? avante guard/ a bit fast? it’s a webtoon… kdramagirl will probably love it.

3 Likes

Wow, looks good!

1 Like

Ok that is in the ROTATION! I am addicted to having you guys watch things with me! And Webtoons are my FAVS!

3 Likes

Another one I’m working on gives me the giggles. Put that on the list too. Episodes are about 20 minutes each.

3 Likes

I just read the description for this one last night and put it on my watch list. It looks interesting.

3 Likes

It is. 4 time traveling guys and this girl who sees them but no one else does. Things happen. lol

2 Likes

Now I’m so curious. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ya ain’t gettin’ any spoilers from me! and I’ve only seen parts here and there since there are 6 other people helping segment that show. We come in like a swarm of locusts and get it segged fast so the subbers can get to work.

3 Likes

Today at 1 pm Eastern - I’m Back - @porkypine90_261
Am I running the show or you???
@sweetybirdtoo
@my_happy_place
@shraddhasingh
@eviell
@table122000
@natyh
@perspective_of_life
@stardust2466_546

Watch Party Link!

Is in D I S C O R D!

It is not letting me post here for some reason - Let me know if you are having an issue!

4 Likes

Sorry, I’ve been busy segging this morning. I’m here. I can run it today.

1 Like

I started the party link - do you want me to end it and you can take it over - I really don’t mind
The link is posted - it is acting really strange though @porkypine90_261
I’m not trying to run them all I promise!

2 Likes

I don’;t mind. It’s ready to go.

Weird! It like they don’t want us posting watch party links!

1 Like

Thanks for the invite but I won’t be able to make it. Please let me know if it a good view or not. :wink:

1 Like

You are me - so if I like it I know you will like it!

1 Like

The link is having issues in discussions - you have to go to Dis - Cord! To get the Link

@natyh
@my_happy_place
@shraddhasingh
@sweetybirdtoo
@table122000
@perspective_of_life

2 Likes

I guess I’ve to skip this one. I have a bit of deadlines packed for today :disappointed_relieved:
I really wanted to watch Definitely Not Today with you guys but work is more important

2 Likes

Let’s see if we can work around this watch party link

At least this works - It takes you to the correct link back to Viki’s watch party.

I did a thing on the weekend, so I’m still trashed. I hope you all had fun. If you didn’t finish it let me know where you left off so I can catch up, in case I can make it on the weekend.

1 Like

The show was so Good - go watch it - very short! Hope you are ok! :bird:

2 Likes

See you guys on Sunday at 1pm Eastern

@sweetybirdtoo
@my_happy_place
@shraddhasingh
@eviell
@table122000
@natyh
@perspective_of_life
@stardust2466_546