Webtoon Recommendations?

Okay, so I wanted to know if anyone out there reads webtoons and if you have any recommendations. I don’t care if they’re Originals or on Discover. I’ll put some below that I did like.

My All Time Favorite:
-unOrdinary

Some Other Ones I Liked So Far:
-April Flowers
-Empyrea
-Age Matters
-I Love Yoo
-Siren’s Lament
-Odd Girl Out
-The Second Lead Syndrome

Some Fun Ones I Like to Read Occasionally:
-3 Second Strip
-Sarah’s Scribbles

What I Didn’t Like:
-Let’s Play
-Mage and Demon Queen
-Tower of God

2 Likes

I do remember someone posted here about a webtoon … Ah, here it is:

1 Like

Here are a few webtoons I highly recommend:

• Sub Zero
  • Freaking Romance
  • Lost In Translation
  • Days of Hana
  • UnTouchable - Cdrama based off of this is called “I Cannot Hug You”
  • Orange Marmalade - Kdrama based off of this has the same name
  • Good Day To Be a Dog

Note: some of these webtoons only show a few chapters and require you to wait to read more of them, so… Yeah… Just a heads-up. I also recommend reading the webtoon before watching the drama. Hope you like them…

2 Likes

I’ve read the last three maybe I’ll try the other ones. Thank you for the recommendations.

1 Like

I think you should try “Always human”. It is my favorite webtoon of all time. I hope you enjoy it. :blush:

1 Like

i like one called “a guide to proper dating” its really funny and a tad addictive.

1 Like

I’ve had a few I’ve followed but for some reason the only one that stuck was “Lookism” since I tend to read novels more than webtoons. It does have quite a bit of bad language in it so if you don’t like that you may want to avoid it! It’s still on-going.

Synopsis if you’re interested: “Lookism is a South Korean webtoon written and illustrated by Park Tae-joon. It was first published online weekly on Naver WEBTOON since November 2014. The story revolves around a high school student who can switch between two bodies—one fat and ugly, and the other fit and handsome.”

1 Like

I’ve been reading these ones over the past few days:

• Killmax
    (In short: a witch + influencer. I’m excited about this one because it’s been a long time silentmaru, the author, wrote something and I love his artwork)

• Your Throne
    (Swap bodies, empire, struggle for power, strong female lead. Unpredictable twists, not a simple love story)

• The remarried empress
    (Emperor, his wife and the mistress)

Catching up with:
Freaking Romance: I don’t know where this goes, but last chapters were damn scary! Excited for next chapters. This one is original.

Abandoned:
True beauty. The big trick they do in dramas, it was promising until the 180-degrees turn in the love story.

1 Like

Oh no! I haven’t been up to date on my webtoons lately, but I did like what I’d read so far. Ugh, it was one of my favorites, but I don’t know, maybe I’ll be able to handle it. I’ve also heard there is going to be a kdrama adaptation, so I hope this version is going to be better for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will wait for reviews to see if they changed the story before starting watching.
I don’t have high hopes, because the majority of next events evolves, following this 180-degree turn. Like it’s too big to be ignored!
If they change it, I don’t know what they will talk about in the second half or 2/3 of the webtoon.

It will be another remake of the webtoon!

Who knows, will see!

1 Like

You should also try reading At Arm’s Length,True Beauty, The Remarried Empress, Acception, Down To Earth, Your Smile is a Trap, Edith, Freaking Romance, Lore Olympus, Socializing 101, Midnight Poppy Land and That Awkward Magic. I hope you enjoy one of them :slight_smile:

1 Like