What are u guys watching?

I am a little confused that what i should watch…
if u are watching something…comment below
and please recommend me…

HAVE A NICE DAY

2 Likes

Hi!
Well, what do I say?
For once when you open a thread make sure there isn’t already something alike.
Like this

or tell us what you are looking for

or let us know what you liked or already watched and didn’t like
so we can make recommendations that fit you

Hope you don’t mind, but there are already so many “equal” threads in here.
Let us know more about you, then we can “throw” so many drama suggestions to you, that you might not know where to start.

3 Likes

I can recommend TAXI DRIVER the drama, and there’s a movie with almost same title. BOTH are great!

Also MISSING: THE OTHER SIDE the stories are sad, but in the end it has a heavenly outcome.

HOTEL DE LUNA is awesome if you haven’t watch it yet.

Dramas that left good feelings and great memories.

MOVIE

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND and HAVE LOTS OF FUN WATCHING this suggested titles. They are a mix of funny, action packed and romantic too.

1 Like

:joy::joy: I remember how I had made a topic asking for recommendations and got completely bowled over​:sweat_smile: I was like a kid in a toy store and you and all those other drama veterans were the sales clerks!

The amount of fun I had looking through suggestions and digging around on Viki…now I’ve joined the sales ranks :joy:

5 Likes

What Genre do you like! I have some collections I could share but need to know what your looking for or I’ll be all over the place!

2 Likes

Were you asking me?
I like rom-coms or rom-thrillers or con artist dramas… I LOVE non-blood related family bonding and teamwork… second chance dramas…
this should tell you a little about the stuff I watch :sweat_smile: MDL is pretty handy!

2 Likes

This is one of my favorite collections because I put :orange_heart: if there is romance!!!
Lots of Thrillers in there but you have probably watched most of them…hahahahaha!

2 Likes

Thank you for all your efforts to fill my already overflowing watchlist! :sob::sob: Two Weeks? ANOTHER drama where LJG has a daughter!!! Goodness, it tears my heart that the reviews say it doesn’t have a good ending :sob::sob: This is my problem… not even LJG can get me to watch a drama I won’t like :sob:
Added Medical Examiner Dr. Qin to my list though… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You found one!!! Oh good! hhahahahahahaha! LGJ why are his dramas SAD!

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I think I will watch “drunken to love you” again, that was a good one, I was thinking of fated to love you, and those other ones like this but just don’t think so at the moment.

I haven’t started watching the shows on Amazon Prime, just cause, I am a Vikian…

oh yeah Love designer came back on! So I can at least finish watching that one!

1 Like

I’ve seen the channel page of this drama so many times and knew it was a Dilraba drama… I clicked it again today and CHOKED on my drink because I suddenly realized the ML is Deng Lun :joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I will never get over Phoenix ever… it’s my (not so) sad fate, I guess :joy:

1 Like

I feel like I should drink cocoa and sit by the fire when I watch this! LOVE IT!

I don’t rem ember who I was discussing with about the India drama on Amazon Prime, “the last hour” oh my goodness! what a drama is all I am going to ssay,

another thing, I don’t want anyone to say anything how bad ,scary bloody etc our dramas are, I watched the first episode of Grimm on Amazon, no wonder I didn’t watch it when it was on, (American tv think 1999)nightmares galore!! aorry my venting here

1 Like