Recommend More Web Dramas or Short Dramas To Me!

Yes same here , because that looks interesting :open_mouth:

I guess we did not put it in here but it has only 12 episodes roughly 1 hour long. You want mystery, thrill, suspense, crime, a reason to use up your tissues? Try it, is all I can say.
I had no regrets watching it.

4 Likes

Ratings are pretty high for this - I have not watched it can’t say anything about it’s quality - each has 20 eps all togethter 5 hrs of watching time

I think it was not in the thread until now. :wink:

1 Like

I’m finding The Sweet Blood hard to watch because the acting is so bad! And the buy with the bright red lipstick, so hard to take it seriously. If you don’t want me to take it seriously, then you should at least make it amusing/funny!

5 Likes

Anyone tried or watched this one - 12 eps long 1 hour episodes?

2 Likes

I’m finding the acting and writing pretty bad for The Sweet Blood. Plus, I’m not finding any of the three male leads particularly attractive.

3 Likes

DRATS no good

I think acting is not that bad, but the plot and the pace of actions… It’s weird sometimes, like someone just took random schemes and put them together without thinking too much. The scenes are cut in a weird way or too long and the actions of characters don’t make too much sense for me.
It could be a good story, if the directing was better in my opinion.

1 Like

hahahahahaha Lately I see that a lot in dramas, guys that are not attractive at all, and the FL is very cute so I kinda wanna say poor child not much to see there.

1 Like

No Hotties! What is up with that!? I hv so many to watch that I have not run across that yet

Believe it or not, a lot has to do with botched up surgery bc is very obvious. Some take a while to fix, others do it by next drama they make.

Just watched this one, 4 episodes 11~17 minutes each, now that’s short!

3 Likes

If you don’t have a problem with watching k-dramas on YouTube, I would definitely recommend you the Web drama “Dating class”. That was the first kdrama I’ve ever watched. I watched it because I’m in love with Chuu, so I gave it a try, because the description is not really interesting (to me) but the actual story, and the acting is so good! I really enjoyed it!:purple_heart:

3 Likes

how is it though?

1 Like

Hee Hee, I deliberately didn’t say much about it as it’s so short, I really liked it.
The ending is a big plot twist to a VERY sad ending. but the ending scene after that is a very young boy and a girl befriending each other, I’m not sure if it’s a flashback to an even earlier point in their lives or a “reincarnation” of the two main characters. It might be one of those There for the viewer to determine the outcome/ending scene.

3 Likes

I LOVED this so MUCH!

2 Likes

I am thinking about watching this one!

Anybody got any new short dramas to watch!!!

I’m glad you got around to Splash Splash Love, it’s Viki Plus in my area now but when it wasn’t it was my go to fluff.

3 Likes

It was so ROMANTIC - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT - total REWATCH

2 Likes