What are you currently watching?

@vivi_1485, Youth Of May should be fine. Snowdrop had a bit of controversy but it is early enough for the production team to iron out the issue before it airs. While you are waiting, check out Best Friend if you have time.

3 Likes

Heeey!! Currently watching - and loving - “Insted of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk” :heart: Supper funny (and yeah ML’s got my heart from the very first second hahaha)

1 Like

Great, I’ll try watching…:blush:
To anyone who’s watched Just Between Lovers…is the drama really that good? I started the first episode and found it sooooooo boringgggg idk why it just drags on and on :woman_shrugging: The actors are all nice but it feels like everyone has issues and not one character feels different.

2 Likes

One of my favorites, but if you don’t give the story time to unfold or don’t like the melo touch then maybe it’s just not for you.

1 Like

Ohh, maybe melos aren’t my type then :disappointed_relieved:
Started watching Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk and look, @worthyromance, you have a fan!!:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Above is from another post - I just didn’t want to write it again.

I didn’t think I would binge-watch this but again sleep-deprived as I am one episode followed the next.

The male lead:
Ji Soo - was quite the puppy, but it fitted the character of the young guy that likes every creature and thinks of every life as precious.
Na In Woo - I give the production credit that they needed a tall guy with bright eyes, who was physically trained to start right away. He just had completed Mr. Queen, so action scenes were no problem for him. Actually the visual change didn’t get me as much as the difference in their voices. While binge-watching I needed 4 episodes to adjust to Na In Woos deep voice in comparison to Ji Soo lighter voice, not only that … Ji Soo is a soft speaker many times almost “singing” his lines, whereas Na In Woo lacks that softness in most parts at least at the start.

I guess for Na In Woo I need to watch a third leading role of his, so far I still can’t get rid of the feeling, that he uses his eyes a lot, but his face does not always convey the emotions. Maybe it is only me, so don’t quarrel with me about it.

Actually the drama reminded me a bit on Joseon Gunman with a cross setting of characters. I didn’t originally plan to watch it full, it just happened. Is it a drama I would have needed to watch? I guess not, but it didn’t hurt as much as I would have expected.

1 Like

wow looks like I missed a bunch, well I am going to watch sell your haunted house, first 3 episodes were quite good, and the girl one of my favorite actresses!

1 Like

Yeah give it a try! You’ll love it :heart_eyes:

I’ve still gotta finish Just Between Lovers, had completely forgotten about it :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m watching that one too, and love the actress, and the guy matured a lot so his acting improved a bit more, although I feel he lacks confidence and says his lines like his reading the script. Annoys me a lot, but I love those crazy story plots of ghost/evil beings whatever they are. lol

1 Like

My roommate is a detective.

In the past I would get through a series like this very quickly, but now one series takes a long time to finish :blush:

2 Likes

yes I loved that one too, hmmm, maybe I ought to re watch, It was funny, cute and just good watch! my roommate is a detective,

and btw when is our my roommate is a gumiho coming on??

I have got to start watching where the moon rises

1 Like

My friend recommended me “I remember you / Hello, monster !” and currently watching ep 5.
I love it <3
I think it’s really underrated :thinking:
Oh and I just finished the web drama “after school lucky or not”. An hilarous 12-episode gem !!!
I never laugh that hard :rofl: (and for welcome waikiki 1 and 2)
Guys, if you know any show besides this two which is meanly about comedy, could you please tell me about it ??

1 Like

I do!! I’ve been watching it and it’s just what I love: a hilarious concept that makes absolutely no sense but the acting and comedy is well done so I don’t mind at all :joy:
I just have one question: did they really cut out all those kiss scenes in the actual drama or is it something wrong on Viki? It always shows them leaning/about to lean in and then cuts off very abruptly like someone deliberately cut off the scene after the whole thing was filmed. It’s unusual because the editing for the rest of the drama is quite good, and this feels deliberately done…:thinking::thinking: I’ve seen music scenes being cut but kiss scenes? What’s wrong?

I can’t say enough of how wonderful this 12 episode drama is; NEVER ending joy to watch. I hope we get a part 2 bc it was hinted. No matter the tears the happiness comes next.

3 Likes

angelight! have you seen the ending. the guy at the very ending, goosebumps for sure! just staring at me/us inviting us in!! loved it!! and I am watching it again btw!

1 Like

It’s going to have a part 2 related to the children (including the old man’s daughter) I’m hoping they don’t take ‘‘years’’ to make it like theyve done with other dramas. i’m re-watching too.

1 Like

OFF TOPIC/DELETING. Thank you.

2 Likes

No, that’s not it for me. I just don’t have that much time anymore :blush: spending it on other things :wink:

3 Likes

@feyfayer

Great! I think we need to start enjoying more out there too. Hopefully you can go on vacation soon, as I’m looking forward to enjoying mine with my family :pray::pray::pray::pray:,; although it will take a while bc we are waiting for all of us and where we going, to have the two doses of the vaccine. As much as I enjoy Asian dramas, and I appreciate that it has help us through this rough times, I think I need a break from them bc the saddest part is, they are making too many dark dramas lately and is not my cup of tea (Missing; The Other side was very sad bc of that) I like action packed, and I’m really missing the romance on the side…sigh It has very sad/dark stories but it’s a very HOTEL DE LUNA feel w/o the romance. I highly recommend this one. Prepare the tissues.

4 Likes

OMG! Someone recommended [THE GOOD DETECTIVE] what a horrible dark drama! Episode 2 as soon as it starts I had to scream! that scene was so cruel and unbearable to watch. WHY are they doing this for? Makes no sense.

1 Like