What are you currently watching?

I guess will skip this.

1 Like

Since I already started it, I will eventually finish it, but it does seem like it’s skippable. The one good thing it has going is that the ‘disaster’ scenes are fairly exciting.

2 Likes

Just finished this one… it’s a movie:

I gave it lots of concessions because it’s from 2012. It was a little annoying in the beginning because both characters are crazy, but I stuck to it because BTS’ Jungkook said his dream kiss was in it :joy:
In conclusion, I would watch it again. The annoying parts are skip-able and some very good comedic scenes overshadow them. I laughed quite a bit.

3 Likes

I’m just so fascinated by its culture and craftmanship. It’s a MUST-WATCH if you feel likewise. :star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

4 Likes

Has anyone started watching lovers of the red sky?

2 Likes

I am not watching this one currently, but there is a whole discussion thread with people who are, if you feel like taking part.

4 Likes

Yes @tst_pierre_539 Please come join us on our discussion thread! We just make sure to keep spoilers blurred for those who are a little behind - Like me! The 1st Eps was AWESOME! :wink:

2 Likes

Currently Watching:-
https://www.viki.com/tv/37865c-the-penthouse-3 and
https://www.viki.com/tv/38011c-the-great-shaman-ga-doo-shim

3 Likes

thank you for the information

1 Like
  1. yes started watching lovers if the red sky
    2 so y’all since July thats where I have to do a bunch of catching up!!
    3 I think home4town I have started as well.
    I have looked up through first of July wow got a lot of catching up to do!!
4 Likes

Imperial Coroner :blush:

6 Likes

beautiful story,

2 Likes

Just finished: Imitation
Love it, love it, love it!!!

2 Likes

I highly recommend this drama (2018) It has a combination of older cast and young idols (EXO). The story is so totally different. Now I’m going to watch CINDERELLA on PRIME. I heard is really good!!!

4 Likes

ML is so darned cute. Bonus-only 16 episodes! That’s one of the reasons I began watching it. It’s been pretty good so far at 12 eps in.

6 Likes

I really liked that one. Have you stayed tuned for the BTS footage at the end of each episode? He’s even cuter in those. He has a lot of charisma.

Yes, I’ve been enjoying the blooper outtakes. He is quite a character!

1 Like

I’m loving 18 Again, they are such a cute family!!!
I want to share this scene, I can’t believe that he draw mustaches on them hahaha
screencapture-viki-videos-1175395v-2021-09-09-12_36_07

5 Likes

He doesn’t know what whiskers look like hahaha

2 Likes

But you know what, that’s “normal” in men hahaha
I experienced with my nephews and nieces hahaha

2 Likes