What are you currently watching?

I’ve never even heard of this, but I need it!

1 Like

I am also waiting for this one. @kdrama2020ali, we can all use more of Junho, right?:wink:

5 Likes

Anyone watched this one?

2 Likes

I started it recently. I’m only up to ep. 6. I have to say that the editing is pretty questionable on this one. If I’m being honest, it feels like some critical scenes have been cut or something because the progress of the story seems pretty jumpy.

1 Like

Always and Forever - His Red Sleeves drama is coming in November! :wink:

1 Like

It’s so good! Love this OTP… sizzling hot though there’s no skinship yet.:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:t3:

7 Likes

I am really loving that one too!

2 Likes

I am looking forward to this one hearing good things! :heart:

2 Likes

I highly anticipated it for Gong Jun and also because I love the medical-military genre… but the reviews are full of viewers who watched it for the same reasons and were disappointed over the bad production and the improper way the characters’ careers are handled. :flushed: I always hate dramas that have excellent plot descriptions but terrible execution— It’s such a waste!

2 Likes

I anticipated it for the same reasons as you, and am disappointed for the same reasons as you mentioned. The FL doctor is hardly ever seen doing any doctor work other than out in the field. When she’s at the hospital, she is always just in the office - searching the computer, doing her makeup, all sorts of non-doctoring type things. My other pet peeve is that there is a lot of relationship progress between the main leads very early on with hardly any screen time together, so it just doesn’t feel justified within the story yet. This, along with a couple other instances that are somewhat complicated to describe, is why it feels like we are missing something as an audience.

2 Likes

I guess will skip this.

1 Like

Since I already started it, I will eventually finish it, but it does seem like it’s skippable. The one good thing it has going is that the ‘disaster’ scenes are fairly exciting.

2 Likes

Just finished this one… it’s a movie:

I gave it lots of concessions because it’s from 2012. It was a little annoying in the beginning because both characters are crazy, but I stuck to it because BTS’ Jungkook said his dream kiss was in it :joy:
In conclusion, I would watch it again. The annoying parts are skip-able and some very good comedic scenes overshadow them. I laughed quite a bit.

3 Likes

I’m just so fascinated by its culture and craftmanship. It’s a MUST-WATCH if you feel likewise. :star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

4 Likes

Has anyone started watching lovers of the red sky?

2 Likes

I am not watching this one currently, but there is a whole discussion thread with people who are, if you feel like taking part.

4 Likes

Yes @tst_pierre_539 Please come join us on our discussion thread! We just make sure to keep spoilers blurred for those who are a little behind - Like me! The 1st Eps was AWESOME! :wink:

2 Likes

Currently Watching:-
https://www.viki.com/tv/37865c-the-penthouse-3 and
https://www.viki.com/tv/38011c-the-great-shaman-ga-doo-shim

3 Likes

thank you for the information

1 Like
  1. yes started watching lovers if the red sky
    2 so y’all since July thats where I have to do a bunch of catching up!!
    3 I think home4town I have started as well.
    I have looked up through first of July wow got a lot of catching up to do!!
4 Likes