What are you currently watching?

It does seem the story did not complete it’s tale. Looks like you’re right!

3 Likes

The three musketeers on Tub, if I added the i ,viki would do their thing. but this drama is A nice drama, good actors too ones we like

3 Likes
3 Likes

vigilante looks like it would be a good drama.

I am going to “try” and watch this one again. the ending was terrible if I recall. just wanted to watch something different

this one was good, bad in some spots, funny too, aaaawwwwwwwww4x for me

4 Likes

I am watching too many dramas these days. I feel like everything I’ve been waiting for has come out at the same time:

I can’t find the time to start: :frowning_face:

And in 2 weeks, these two dramas will start airing: :sweat:

5 Likes

Stick with the one that holds your attention, and if it stops, move to the next one that does, :sweat_smile: or watch a movie.
@mas4,

3 Likes

I love Cha Eun Woo as an actor, but he needs to pick his roles better. Romance in my personal opinion is not his strong hold. He needs to move to more challenging action packed roles. MY personal opinion.

3 Likes

After watching almost half of it I am still not sold, but I guess, I will have to wait for the last punch.

5 Likes

You can try this one. I haven’t watched it but he plays a different role than usual.

3 Likes

@mas4

Thanks! I saw that one twice! I loved his role so much, and that is why I added that he needs roles like ISLAND; where his role is action packed, and not incline only to romance. He can’t seem to be relaxed when it comes to romantic dramas, and I feel they are Forcing him to play this roles he’s not comfortable playing at all.

I’m watching W for the 4th or 5th time I am so happy that they saying IU and Lee Jong Suk got married! HOPE IS NOT FAKE NEWS!

Breaking News!! Lee Jong Suk and IU are Confirmed Married

3 Likes

I never saw that coming. :hushed: Thanks for the share. :sunglasses:

@angelight313_941, @table122000, @simi11, @ninjas_with_onions,

I agree with you all. I even searched in hangul. Everything that came up, was months ago. All about their confirmed couplehood. Even them being a couple, that, I did not see it coming. Maybe @choitrio, @ajumma2 , @cgwm808, and a few other fans, who follow news out of SK, could tell us on this score.

4 Likes

Another C-drama historical with great flow so far. I’m on ep 6. The FL isn’t some damsel in need but a strong independent woman and I like that. And of course Xu Cai is the perfect eye candy, the role fits him well, and I think he’s enjoying himself as well. - The OST is to die for :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

What was your source for the IU-Lee Jong Suk marriage news? I don’t see anything at Soompi, CNN, or Wikipedia about it, which I find strange for a news story this big.

6 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing, I couldn’t find any source except some compiled pictures on YT you couldn’t see faces… @leerla73

5 Likes

When you do a google search for those words exactly it leads to a YT video posted back on the 18th Jan 2023.
No way something this major in Korean entertainment industry only be covered by a YT celeb gossip channel.
Sus
Among-Us-Symbol

Edit: even more so when their respective agencies announced at the end of Dec 2022 that the couple were dating, and every other headline read ‘confirmed dating’.

6 Likes

this one’s over supernatural… :sweat_smile: :neutral_face: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I thought it was a Viki link but it’s not… do refrain from posting other streaming websites links like xy etc.

Do not:

1. Post unauthorized promotional material or advertisements, including mentions of other streaming services or sites(legal or Illegal).

Read the guidelines:
https://contribute.viki.com/community-guidelines

1 Like

@table122000 @leerla73 @ninjas_with_onions I specifically said I hope is not fake news bc the article said they got married here in USA, but NOTHING that happens in US that is THAT big stays secret so there you go… :confused:

I PERSONALLY believe is true that they got married; and since both are very reserved individuals that love their privacy I know they did things their way.

3 Likes

@angelight313_941 ,
Where is the link to this article? Please do share. It will help to back up your post. Yours is the only post that says they are married.

Privacy aside, no one has this news online.

2 Likes

@leerla73

Why would I share a link I think it might be fake news? In my heart, I feel is true, and I’m waiting for them to share the Wonderful news with us. They haven’t confirmed it, but they also SO FAR has not claim this news as fake. I’m anxiously waiting… :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: LET IT BE TRUE. Perfect couple IN MY opinion

2 Likes