What are you currently watching?

I started watching Lost Track of Time, it sounds modern but it’s a historical Chinese drama. It’s really well done, great flow, thrilling and the first episodes somewhat “box of tissue” scenes, but it will get much better when FL has a second chance at life, would you want it too if you could :wink:

Drama recently started but it’s a 2022 production and I don’t understand why it’s not on TV Guide??

5 Likes

I am watching love of thousand years.

5 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

oh my goodness, I can’t tell you, but a surprise for sure! I think you will love this one!!

6 Likes

This is such a nice series that has started this weekend here on viki…

4 Likes

Just finished watching LGBT/COMEDY/TOUCHING MOVIE. A MUST SEE!

MARRY MY DEAD BODY- TAIWANESE
[it’s a mix of LGBT comedy movie with hilarious funny moments, but also profound heartbreaking scenes] HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

BALLERINA- SK has very gory scenes but worth watching.

DOCUMENTARY- SK
IN THE NAME OF GOD: A HOLY BETRAYAL.
RELIGIOUS CULT STARTED IN THE MID 80’S
The theme is so hard to believe it happened in South Korea, but is an eye opener of the ways we can be deceived by these religious cults. Here in USA in New Jersey a girl from South Korea was tortured and murdered by a cult of Chinese and SK young man and a woman (as far as I saw in the pictures). To this day; all they say is that the girl was looking for a church to join and they told her to come. They rented a gorgeous one family house. I guess we will never know the reason why they killed a beautiful 20 year old in the prime of her life. I wonder how many of these cults we have in USA and I hope they investigate this further. I also hope SK don’t brush this under the rugs and warn young girls about this danger of sick religious cults here in US and all over the world too.

.CAST AWAY DIVA - SK with Attorney Woo Park Eun Bin. RATED A 10+
The story is awesome since is different just like when she acted as Extraordinary Attorney Woo. She’s such a talented actress since in all her dramas she looks different and her character are so special and meaningful. I was actually crying by the ending of the second episode. I hate the waiting now… :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

ADDED Dramas/Movies watched or watching.
SONG OF THE BANDITS- 9 Episodes. Great story although I have seen many versions of the Joseon era and struggle with Japanese soldiers. Great actors/actresses. KIM NAM-GIL SEOHYUN, LEE HYUN-WOOK.

4 Likes

That’s because Viki obtained a late license (in 2023) for it, and I believe all 30 eps were uploaded about a month ago. I watched it back then (late 2022), and am slowly rewatching it again lol. I love this CP, especially the FL/XF. :heart_eyes:

Enjoy! :star_struck:

5 Likes

:+1:
Unbelievable start! Loving it, too! :heart_eyes:
The OTP here is so appealing! Can’t wait for more!

4 Likes

well looks like I have another one to watch (or 2)

3 Likes

not bad script…but, good acting :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smile: :yawning_face: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh I do want to watch that evillive, but gotta finish what I am watching

this one is quite cute, was there another drama kinda like this one? seems like it.

5 Likes

Three episodes so far, all very good.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Supervisor Husband
Cute series, making fun of romcom clichés.

3 Likes

It has been a very long time since I saw this, this is one of those stories you love to hate, but it is really good, even though you would love to strangle ethans character. and wish we could have more cooking dramas on, yeah a couple of you said wasn’t to their liking.

3 Likes

Try watching Feast of The Gods. It’s a K-drama, so you know you’ll get fully immersed. :rofl:
https://asianwiki.com/Feast_of_the_Gods
We need this back on Viki.

4 Likes

I was just going to ask if its on Viki, this one was so good!! Feast of the Gods

3 Likes

thats a good one, I watched it so long time ago…

3 Likes

I just requested Feast of the gods

3 Likes

BOSS & ME - Chinese 33 episodes rate it an 8

HOMETOWN-SK

BELIEVER-SK

BLOODHOUNDS-SK

CASTAWAY DIVA-SK

2 Likes

Season 2, with new ML and FL.

3 Likes