What are you currently watching?

What was your source for the IU-Lee Jong Suk marriage news? I don’t see anything at Soompi, CNN, or Wikipedia about it, which I find strange for a news story this big.

6 Likes

I was gonna say the same thing, I couldn’t find any source except some compiled pictures on YT you couldn’t see faces… @leerla73

5 Likes

When you do a google search for those words exactly it leads to a YT video posted back on the 18th Jan 2023.
No way something this major in Korean entertainment industry only be covered by a YT celeb gossip channel.
Sus
Among-Us-Symbol

Edit: even more so when their respective agencies announced at the end of Dec 2022 that the couple were dating, and every other headline read ‘confirmed dating’.

6 Likes

this one’s over supernatural… :sweat_smile: :neutral_face: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I thought it was a Viki link but it’s not… do refrain from posting other streaming websites links like xy etc.

Do not:

1. Post unauthorized promotional material or advertisements, including mentions of other streaming services or sites(legal or Illegal).

Read the guidelines:
https://contribute.viki.com/community-guidelines

1 Like

@table122000 @leerla73 @ninjas_with_onions I specifically said I hope is not fake news bc the article said they got married here in USA, but NOTHING that happens in US that is THAT big stays secret so there you go… :confused:

I PERSONALLY believe is true that they got married; and since both are very reserved individuals that love their privacy I know they did things their way.

3 Likes

@angelight313_941 ,
Where is the link to this article? Please do share. It will help to back up your post. Yours is the only post that says they are married.

Privacy aside, no one has this news online.

2 Likes

@leerla73

Why would I share a link I think it might be fake news? In my heart, I feel is true, and I’m waiting for them to share the Wonderful news with us. They haven’t confirmed it, but they also SO FAR has not claim this news as fake. I’m anxiously waiting… :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: LET IT BE TRUE. Perfect couple IN MY opinion

2 Likes

DO YOUR RESEARCH first; I have seen plenty of Rviki dramas on PRIME TV/N E T F L I X with Rviki subbers subtitles in them since I recognize the names.

If you do Google search you get this
##Popular k-dramas on P r i m e Video, N e t f li x, and Viki

1 Like

I recently finished watching Shooting Stars. Also, I have a lot of dramas ongoing in my watchlist. For example, A good day to be a dog and Moon in the Day. I am looking forward to the upcoming episodes but sadly I don’t have access to viki pass :cry:

5 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
finally, took my quite some time and a long phase of C-drama days

5 Likes

I waited so long to watch this one but IMO it fizzled out towards the end… I couldn’t be bothered to watch the last couple of eps because I was just done with the plot :confused:

After spending a looong time in Cdrama and Jdramaland, it looks like 2023 is ending with a huge BANG for Kdramaland! I’ve added so many dramas to my list but once bitten twice shy, as they say XDD Waiting for them all to finish airing so I can start devouring them

4 Likes

Doom?

I am surrounded by Doom lovers, and it feels as if I had it for ages on my list, so after My Lovely Boxer - I thought moodwise they both are more melo, heavy or wannabe, I didn’t look for fluff - so I just started I am somewhere in the middle, so don’t know if the end will leave me hanging on.

3 Likes

My Journey To You

I like the pace of this, it’s moving just like the trailer.

5 Likes

Well, this looks like another great drama and well done. Isn’t this Esther Yu who played in the Love between Fairy and Devil? This I should watch when time allows!!

3 Likes

@simi11 ,
Yes, it is Esther Yu.

! My Journey to You (2023) - MyDramaList

It’s 26 days later, and I’m on episode 14, and towards the end of this episode, in the fight scene, all I could say, :sweat_smile: after I stopped holding my breath, is anonymous is anonymous! Let me know if you agree? When you get there. . . the suspense! :star_struck: :partying_face:

Do you remember @stardust2466, the above scene? Where you also in suspense?

3 Likes

@boksu065_180

I saw this one a long time ago and although is so gory and revoltingly bloody, I liked the ending, and am looking forward to THE WITCH 3. I want closure for the girl that can’t die.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t follow any celebrity news, so I’m usually one of the last ones to know. But when I searched Naver (the most popular Korean search site) for any news regarding IU and Lee Jongseok, the only thing I saw was that they are officially dating, and that’s all. So the marriage news seems to be false.

4 Likes

a short drama, one room angel I hope it will end better than it is leading to.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

I started watching the 1st episode of that Japanese show and didn’t like the beginning also when looking at main page it said BL and that’s not my cup of tea and I don’t understand J/dramas at all.

Blooming days reminds me the something like the Sword and the Brocade c/drama, filled with family intrigues or the Marvelous Women… harems fighting for positions and power.
The ML character is at times not so smart perhaps it’s intentionally, hopefully he smartens up… Acting isn’t bad and flow is good. Brothers seem always bad as they fight for power as well, and try to do harm to the others, same also in Wonderland of Love…

3 Likes