What are you currently watching?

where did you watch cowboys & aliens? I’d like to watch it again

a nice beginning, mystery too. But oh that voice!!

3 Likes

This drama really looks like Chinese squid game :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
7 Likes

frustratedwriter
where did you watch cowboys & aliens? I’d like to watch it again

N E T F L I X with Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde

2 Likes

I am not a member of NF now so guess I’ll have to wait on it. but was still a good movie!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok herews a few I wsould love to see here

the forensic examiner cong chi Chinese
the lyer and his lover

detective song cl
god of lost fantasy
under the skin season 2
mysterious lotus case
heart beat
flax x cop

yeah some you can catch on yt and prime, but you have to get thew episodes in order, thatas when one has to hunt them down! and I did put these on the what shows you want to watch. [ somethines a trial in the maKING

I am watching the sword and fairy at the moment

3 Likes

I just finished watching Flight to You, a 39 episode C-drama released in 2022. I just love Seven Tan, she is so cute! :slight_smile: This was a 4-day binge watch for me. It’s crazy, but once I started watching, I just couldn’t stop! Wang Kai, the ML, really portrayed his character so well. It’s rated by Viki watchers at a 9.3 which is respectable. This one really represented the ‘push and pull’ of love so well.

4 Likes

Even if I had to close my eyes on many occasions because I don’t like watching violence, especially not school violence, this drama is incredibly well done, you must watch it.
https://asianwiki.com/The_Glory

4 Likes
6 Likes

Did you watch The Glory Part 2?

Let me know if you do.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet

4 Likes

just finished fated to love you.

still watching

sword & fairy. still think its cute.

4 Likes

Is that an 8 episode CDrama??? I’ve never heard of such a thing. :slightly_smiling_face::

4 Likes

yep! but its still a good watch, a good mystery too

3 Likes

well, y’all I just discovered that Sword and Fairy has another season BUT I am not able to watch it cause it’s on another platform, that so upsets me, but these actors on this first one aren’t on the second, I checked MDL. oh well.

3 Likes
5 Likes

DOCTOR SLUMP- PARK SHIN HYE/ PARK HYUNG SIK
Glad to see PSH back in drama world. The story is so so. I’m not a fan of the actor bc looks doesn’t cut it for me.

LET’S TALK ABOUT CHU- RATED X----- TAIWAN
If you are prude this is not the series for you. Some of these stories try to bring awareness of struggles in same sex relationship, temptation in marriage, etc…,all have instances of comedy, moments of tears and closure (in most cases). Although I skipped a lot of parts that were too graphic for me, I did concentrated on the ending result of each story development. IN THE END, one thing I did learned from watching this series, and that is; COMMUNICATION is the essence and most important part of all relationship.

1 Like

Oh that’s a little gem, I watched longtime ago both lead were really good!!!

2 Likes

I should add that another thing that I enjoyed about this drama was how the ML (and others) supported the FL as she worked toward earning the rank of captain as a commercial airline pilot. It seems that in China, this is a very non-traditional job for a woman.

3 Likes

The Legend of the Blue Sea (ep 4)

Devlish Joy (ep 8)

3 Likes

I’m currently watching Love Class 2, My Lovely Liar, Stay With Me, Our Dining Table, I Feel You Linger in the Air, and If It’s With You! I’m catching up on a lot of 2023 I missed… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes