What are you currently watching?

I don’t know why I missed this one

so we talked about hyde,jeckle & me, and heal me ■■■■ me, be sure to watch this one !!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I am not sure about this one

3 Likes

■■■■■■■: 18 again and my demon
■■■■■■■■■: bad and crazy
■■■■■■■■■: twinkling watermelon, tale of the nine tailed 1938, doom at your service
rakuten viki: plus and minus, the living dead, advance bravely and wrong palanquin right groom

why am i doing this to myself ?

3 Likes

like me, you love punishment, why do I rewatch some too? like heal me, ■■■■ me, I know the ending, and hyde,jeckle & me, was a bad ending there, and so many more. I just don’t know why I do that to me!!

3 Likes

tell me about it…even i rewatched ■■■■ me heal me many times

3 Likes

CAPTIVATING THE KING- 2024 16 EPISODES

COWBOYS & ALIENS - 2011 MOVIE

SVAHA- THE SIXTH FINGER- RE-WATCH 2019 scaryyyyyyyyyy…

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS

DEATH’S GAME

ROLE PLAY

ZOMBIE FOR SALE

RISE BLOOD HUNTER- 2007

TIDAL WAVE- RE- WATCHED - 2010

THE QUAKE- 2018 (re-watched)

ON A WING AND A PRAYER

THE TASTE OF MONEY - 2013

ISLAND- (re-watch) Cha Eun Woo) 2022

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m just starting on Captivating the King which I think is going to be very good. Only problem is on the English subtitling and the repeated used of the word ‘bo**ocks’.

It’s just such a bad choice of word. Really jarring.

You’ll see it come up a lot on Gordon Ramsay, and he’s the cause of the problem, I reckon.

English as it is spoken in the UK is a more mannerly affair than is too often depicted.

The more likely word would be the F word, but that could be expressed in the Irish ‘f-e-c-k’ version which can be used without th same sting.

4 Likes

just finished Heart beat (p)

Forensic examiner (YT)
detective song CL (YT)

Mysterious lotus casebook (YT) I f I can catch them in the right order!!

I did put these on the asking what dramas we want to see here, I really hope they can put them on here. yeah I know the license deal…

2 Likes

where did you watch cowboys & aliens? I’d like to watch it again

a nice beginning, mystery too. But oh that voice!!

3 Likes

This drama really looks like Chinese squid game :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
7 Likes

frustratedwriter
where did you watch cowboys & aliens? I’d like to watch it again

N E T F L I X with Harrison Ford and Olivia Wilde

2 Likes

I am not a member of NF now so guess I’ll have to wait on it. but was still a good movie!!!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok herews a few I wsould love to see here

the forensic examiner cong chi Chinese
the lyer and his lover

detective song cl
god of lost fantasy
under the skin season 2
mysterious lotus case
heart beat
flax x cop

yeah some you can catch on yt and prime, but you have to get thew episodes in order, thatas when one has to hunt them down! and I did put these on the what shows you want to watch. [ somethines a trial in the maKING

I am watching the sword and fairy at the moment

3 Likes

I just finished watching Flight to You, a 39 episode C-drama released in 2022. I just love Seven Tan, she is so cute! :slight_smile: This was a 4-day binge watch for me. It’s crazy, but once I started watching, I just couldn’t stop! Wang Kai, the ML, really portrayed his character so well. It’s rated by Viki watchers at a 9.3 which is respectable. This one really represented the ‘push and pull’ of love so well.

4 Likes

Even if I had to close my eyes on many occasions because I don’t like watching violence, especially not school violence, this drama is incredibly well done, you must watch it.
https://asianwiki.com/The_Glory

4 Likes
6 Likes

Did you watch The Glory Part 2?

Let me know if you do.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet

4 Likes

just finished fated to love you.

still watching

sword & fairy. still think its cute.

4 Likes

Is that an 8 episode CDrama??? I’ve never heard of such a thing. :slightly_smiling_face::

4 Likes