What are you currently watching?

Hab ich ja, aber jemand der nur den Standard Pass hat, kriegt folgendes “nicht in deiner Region”, deshalb denke ich einfach es ist vom QC abhängig, wenn man den nicht hat, kann man den Film nicht sehen.

I am going to rewatch hotel del luna, because I have found some of fav actors played in it, now gotta look and see & find them!

3 Likes

Sweet and Sour - The Movie

Geez- how many actors I have seen already are in this

2 Likes

thats why a fast forward button is important, sweet & sour sums it up for sure. gotta find out, cause I sure didn’t see them!

2 Likes

Is it good? I’m trying to decide if I should watch ir now…

Run Run NO NO NO Run AWAY

2 Likes

Hahahaha ok I trust in you, so… i’m going with Move to heaven!

3 Likes

It was a WASTE of MY TIME - 2 hours almost GONE! HORRIBLE
The acting is fine the STORY is AWFUL

2 Likes

That’s bad, it sounds good :frowning:
I’m going to prepare some tissues for move to heaven hehe

2 Likes

Read the reviews - one person said they like cussed for 2 hours afterwards or something so funny!

3 Likes

Hahaha no I prefer yo watch another thing…

2 Likes

… just finished

Now I need something to let me get over it. I chose a drama with Kingone seemed not too exciting, we will see.

3 Likes

Watching “Wok of Love” after all of your enabling influences inspired me.

But nobody warned me that this was going to be another show where Junho-ssi goes through the episodes getting the @#$% beaten out of him. I know it’s fiction, I /know/ that, but it’s hard to watch this gorgeous man constantly getting roughed up and left for dead. My new idea for a drama is “Junho stands around looking sexy and cuddling with his kittens and no one gets hurt.” It has no plot, only cats.

6 Likes

so i married an anti fan and i am in love with the show

1 Like

natya and don’t be judgemental, , taxi driver was awesome, and with the actor in “move to heaven” just a different side to him. I really hope you enjoy that drama!

I finished wok of love the second time around, still love it

2 Likes

I went back to Black Hole and is scary as h**l but it’s interesting how they have managed to keep the zombies trying to eat ppl. What’s ridiculous is to have a serial killer on the lose killing the little amount of ppl. trying to stay alive.

2 Likes

Just finished The Imperial Coroner…WHAT a show!!

The budget wasn’t as high as other high profile c-dramas, but really, the plot, directing, cast…AMAZIING. Director pays so much attention to detail. The characters are such refreshing personalities— a fearless female coroner who’s also innocent and sweet (LOVED the balance, it was so delicately perfect) and a royal ML who’s really nice to his all subordinates and extremely smart but doesn’t know how to fight. Such a healthy relationship. Loved the brothers’ relationship and all the friends.

If you’re looking for skinship, though…it’s a bit lacking. The plot was amazing, but I didn’t really have the brains and that much time to figure everything so I went skippity skip skip here and there…but all in all, wonderfully done.

I was thinking of watching Bossam: Steal The Fate next (suddenly started craving sageuks, I guess)…is anyone watching it??

3 Likes

I finished it yesterday and I just love it!!!

2 Likes

I’m not watching it but I’m in the sub team hehe, it looks pretty interesting…

2 Likes

@vivi_1485, I highly recommend Bossam.

3 Likes