What are you currently watching?

@angelight313_168, @frustratedwriter, I watched the first season of Kim’s Convenience Store with my kids and it was hilarious.

Last night, I started Forbidden Dream.

3 Likes

Kim’s convenience season 5 :smile:

1 Like

I just start Use for my talent, I’m really enjoying it!!

1 Like

@choitrio

Yes, I love Mr Kim series they are hilarious. Check out also [MAD ABOUT YOU] [MAD ABOUT EACH OTHER] You will laugh in every episode, sadly, they are very short so the joy doesn’t last too long since time flies when the drama is good lol

I will check [FORBIDDEN Dream] and I hope I like it bc I’ll have something else to watch bc lately I can’t find something I like Except [Doom] [Black Hole] [Taxi Driver finished/ Move to heaven too]. Sweet and Sour was a fiasco, and even American Movies are horrible.

I’m rewatching Na In Woo in [ River Where the moon Rises]

2 Likes

Forbidden Dream is a movie, so even if you don’t like it, you wouldn’t feel like you wasted too much time.:wink: I will check out Mad About you.

3 Likes

Thanks i’m watching it now I like it! i broke my strike and gave you a heart lol

3 Likes

I really like him in Mr. Queen how is River the Moon Rises? Did they get the re-shot beginning eps?

Yes
Yes
Yes

1 Like

Excellent! - I will add it to my list
Worth it???

Depends on what you like, and I watched while the Ji Soo eps where still available, just for comparison. So I don’t know if the watch experience is now smoother.

2 Likes

I like Ji Soo - I was sad - But I do like Na In Woo in Mr. Queen so I guess it is worth a shot since I didn’t see the Ji Soo :sob: version

2 Likes

I had my troubles with his “stern look”, it seemed that in every scene of his I got to see that one expression … Okay, in most …

I saw him in River … and he was better there, but I liked how Ji Soo portrait the fools role and for me In Woo seemed more like a fool. I hope I could make the difference clear, but feel free not to be influenced by my watch experience, btw. I plan to rewatch, not now since it is still so fresh in my memory. Of course everyone has her/his own opinion.

3 Likes

Really, I didn’t want to watch it because of the actor switch. But now I think that I have to watch it!

2 Likes

SAME

2 Likes

I was watching something, so I wasn’t around here. I suggest you look into episode 1 with NIW and see if you’ll like watching the rest of the episodes, bc so far I like it, except that in order for him to play the ‘‘fool’’ he frowns his ‘‘forehead?’’ a bit too much for my taste. I feel Ji Soo just looked like a ‘‘fool’’ without too much effort lol. The story in whole is very exciting, and the girl actress has always played her roles with ease, and she’s a great young actress which has proven she can take any role. I hope you guys check it out at least, and take it from there.

1 Like

I’m watching My Dear Guardian and I like it.

It looks like You Are My Hero but it’s different.

3 Likes

I’m actually in the 7th episode of Use for my Talent and I just love it. I saw the Korean version (Clean with Passion for now), but I like this version more than the Korean one, let’s see!!
Since I’m just starting, I have to see if I like the rest of it…
Use_For_My_Talent-22

4 Likes

Wow this looks interesting! I’m a total sucker for medical/military dramas :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: they’re my absolute favorite genre! I’ll wait till it ends, tho.

3 Likes

Kdrama;

I liked him in break out Kings & bones, thanks for letting me know

and with me saying "not caring for the zombie stuff, I zombie is a good one, and I am rewatching zombie detective

and loved the imperial coroner too.

I want to start the forbidden dream as well.
got to finish sell your haunted house
and got to find my dear guardian, that sounds good

3 Likes

Jewel in the Palace is back at Viki for those of you who missed out on this classic sageuk.

5 Likes