What are you currently watching?

Just finished this movie. Probably not everyone’s cup of tea, but I thought it was very good.

2 Likes

Oh wow! That’s NEW NEW NEW - Hardly any reviews!

1 Like

It is slow moving but beautifully done. Apparently it won numerous (10 wins, 23 nominations) awards.

2 Likes

I will watch it - I loved Gong Yoo in A Man and A Woman and that is not everyone’s cup of tea either.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter, look what’s coming to Viki!

4 Likes

WoW, REALLY? Still wondering whether to put it on my watchlist though :thinking:

I alwyas thought the last genre I’d watch for comfort was a chinese historical drama… but I end up sitting up all night watching them to relax from all the subbing and studying! Maybe it’s because I can’t find another ideal fluffy romcom, but I’m hopelessly falling down the cdrama sageuk rabbithole!
Started this one…it’s got a 9.5 rating so it should be good!

3 Likes

I can’t go down that rabbit hole. As it is, my eyes are already hurting from staring so much at the screen to watch, sub, and edit all the k-dramas. I had to order myself a pair of blue light blocking reading glasses from Amazon today, LOL.

2 Likes

It says not in my region …

Oh, that’s nice… I wear full-time glasses so I changed them to blue-light blocking ones at the start of 2020… don’t really know if they work though. I also lower my screen brightness.
Anyway, I shouldn’t be spending so much time staring at my screen :sweat_smile: Gotta wear that raincoat and go sploshing in the rain for a while!

2 Likes

yeaaaa! can’t wait! My Roommate is a Gumiho!!

awwwww I just looked, also not in my area

you stare too much at screen, look away a couple of times and blink, also do a time limit like for each hour set a time like a minute or two eyes away from screen thats what my doctor said, and yes lower screen brightness is a good thing, just got my blue-light block, I didn’t think I would like them but they do the job

2 Likes

Not available in my region!!!
tenor

1 Like

I guess this channel still has some work pending and will be available in few days/weeks/months/years… who knows?

It still isn’t available for me either.

3 Likes

Yes, probably. I hope they make it available for my region soon.

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter, @lutra, @natyh, I think Viki is still working out the regional licensing. I am pretty sure it will become available later. That’s what happened to many other channels. Meanwhile, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to submit a request.:wink:

6 Likes

Don’t remind me, my request for that function is still open, I can’t request a drama/movie at the moment.

About the licensing I don’t worry too much since, I only watch completed dramas … So, however long it takes, we will see.

1 Like

Yes, I know. We are just waiting for it!! hehehe

2 Likes

Another movie recommendation.:blush:

3 Likes

ok this isn’t what I am watching, but just finished watching, hope thats ok, sell your haunted house, oh my goodness, was good, and detective zombie, my second time watching, better the second time around,

think this was asked before, any chance for season 2/ AND just waiting around for my roommate is a gumiho,

watching madam holmes, better the second time around, partners for justice as well,
I am still watching I zombie, kinda not liking it now,

also am watching young wallender, its good so far, but if I see one sex scene its out!

1 Like

I have it in my list. Is it good?

1 Like