What are you currently watching?

I swear I’m addicted to this show and RENN

2 Likes

I want to wait for more episodes to start it!

2 Likes

@frustratedwriter, I heard that there will be a season 2 of Zombie Detective.:blush: @natyh, I really liked Be With You. Be warned, you will need a box of tissues.:cry:

4 Likes

Yes, To Be With You is a good watch, but it comes with a river of tears and a box of tissue.

I am so anxiously waiting for season 2 of Zombie Detective, but I read and an article that our hunk Choi might not be the ML. I just hope is false news.

2 Likes

Oh, I’ll be ready! hehe

1 Like

Yeeeeeah Naty, that show is finally available and is open for CM applications.

4 Likes

Yes, and isn’t it wonderful there is someone with a crystal ball, who could already give a rating about the drama?

4 Likes

Why not? I’ve seen two episodes for free on iqiyi and the others on a sitewhichnamemustnotbementioned. And it is indeed nice.

2 Likes

It just started? It is still airing? I will stick to my opinion for ratings and reviews, you shouldn’t do it before it ended.

4 Likes

As an experiment, I did it once with Youth of May and I agree with you. @irmar you were also right I shouldn’t have written reviews as each episode came in. :pensive: You never know when it turns and becomes a train wreck. And then you feel guilty that you praised it so much. Also, I completely lost interest in the whole drama and had to force myself through to the end so I could give it a final rating and then run away screaming.
At the same time, I’d want reviews if I was going to start an on-going drama. I keep plaguing Bossam’s review page to see how the drama is going :thinking::sob:

5 Likes

These days I started this series and I can say that it is quite successful. It managed to capture my interest. I recommend it! https://mydramalist.com/60459-fox-romance

1 Like

After watching a drama with a lot of drama, that was not expected. I just jumped into one that has expectedly a lot of drama to offer.
Until now I like the pace.

3 Likes

Currently watching this one(I’m on a historical drama frenzy :grimacing:) Somone on MDL recommended it… it’s got a pretty good 8.2 rating there and a 9.5 rating here.

The whole show is wack. It’s lighthearted and it’s hilarious.
I realized that sometimes you just have to shut off your brains and go along with whatever the writers come up with to enjoy some shows (Another example - Kiss Goblin). Go into the drama without trying to impose your ideals on the characters. Let them entertain you with their flawed, sometimes annoying personalities.
It’s really funny, sometimes with the characteristic cringe that somehow manages to show up. I laughed out loud, tried to choke out my screams of laughter and sometimes had to pause to fall on the floor. The drama itself refuses to take things seriously. There are quite a few kisses and I’m only on Episode 12. Great supporting cast, LOVED the General’s loyal wingmen :joy:

It can be frustrating to some people, so I’m not going to blindly recommend it. You have to be willing to forgive plot holes and skip around some irritating angst. Every time I get annoyed and almost quit, another funny scene draws me back… not to mention the PRETTY CLOTHES :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THEMMM

5 Likes

One of my fav. It was such a great drama with a very great CP chemistry. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That one’s on my list. Haha, good to hear that you enjoy it. I’ll watch it… somewhere this year :laughing:

I finished Law school. For a drama that started so strong, the ending was kinda meh. But don’t regret watching it. Will dive into a sageuk next, I think.

1 Like

That’s great. I’d like to be part of the team, let’s see!
If I can’t make it, at least I can watch it on viki!!!
giphy%20(1)

2 Likes

I heard a lot of good things about it!

1 Like

ok more on my list wild chives & soy bean soup, I just rediscovered one, been about 10 years sincwe I have watched this one, and forgot the actors that played in it. and I think I asked y all about a drama that the father walked away? I found it right here!! Kimche family, thats the one I am watching

I alread y seen Generals lady, that was so good, hmmm, I may rewatch that as well yes the clothes were beautiful. theres another with almost the same name, just a fyi, if you watch both together you will get confused! but they both are really good to watch, also I will never let you go is a good one, but it does drag and does get boring in a few places

2 Likes

Six episodes are available. I am watching it “somewhere”. After 4 episodes, I already have an opinion, the opinion that maybe I should drop it. But I wouldn’t write a review yet. If I manage to finish it, I may write something, but probably I won’t bother.

2 Likes

Well… currently I’m watching only these two:

• Doom at your service
  • Be loved in house: I do

I’d like to start watching other dramas, but it seems like I can’t find them. I like fantasy/BL dramas, but I could like others genres as well… it depends on the plot… so yeah, something like that.

1 Like