What are you currently watching?

i started watching my roommate is a gumhio. sorry if i spelled it wrong. Did anyone see this?

@natyh
Mad about Each Other on ntfx

Don’t you find that drama so hilarious? There hasn’t been one episode I haven’t laughed to my heart’s content. I feel it finishes too fast, and I realized it only runs for 36 minutes! I mean they both are doing an awesome job playing those characters. Then, those gossipers neighbors are the icing in the cake just perfect.

1 Like

It’s a masterpiece. I enjoy it so much!!!

1 Like

Started Mad about Each other.

2 Likes

Let us know how you like it or don’t. If you laughed or didn’t find it funny.

Finishing Dark Hole today.

2 Likes

Now I can officially watch an Viki, what a relief!

Sometimes I need this kind of series.

3 Likes

ok the one I have been waiting for is here! my roommate is a gumiho, 5 episodes, so thats what I am going to watch today, course with my other ones too.

1 Like

At first I thought I wasn’t going to like it. The first 2 episodes were kinda meh. I did like that they show that the main leads are getting professional help, so I decided to stick with it.

The drama got better after that. I really feel for the ML and especially the FL. What they went through must have been traumatizing.

I see the things that they want me to laugh at, but I don’t think it’s that funny :woman_shrugging:. It’s this “funny, because they are ‘crazy’” thing that I don’t like. The latter episodes are better and also feel like social commentary. The ex and his MIL are throw laptop moments :expressionless:.

2 Likes

Great! I’ll wait for it’s end. Bae In Hyuk is the second main lead? My sweetheart goblin from Kiss Goblin!! I can already feel the second lead syndrome! :sob:

2 Likes

@feyfayer
I did like that they show that the main leads are getting professional help, so I decided to stick with it.

I figure that bc mental issues is so important to you, it probably blocked for you, whatever may be funny in the drama. I admit that there are parts that ‘‘irk’’ me like his bathroom/diarrhea part, but the sandal part was so funny to me. Who can walk with sandals like that; when it rains?.

The gossipers of the building are so funny, and I have actually seen some scenes like that, that happened amongst my neighbors; so it makes even funnier to me (maybe that’s the part I like the most) Personally, the match between ML and FL was a total turn off, but as he is showing his caring side, he’s growing on me.

2 Likes

Yeah, the neighbours sort of remind me of “When the Camellia blooms.” Of course, they are different in this drama, but similar vibe :blush:

His caring side really is what made the drama better for me :smile:

2 Likes

I just finished these:

1. Word of Honor. I just love it!!!
    https://www.viki.com/tv/37730c-word-of-honor?q=word%20of

I have to say that this show is full of gorgeous actors!
zhou-zishu-word-of-honor-zhang-zhehan

d0253d83f43e28e986401d3ddcfbc6a78ae87747r1-598-337_hq

1. She is the one. I have to say that I’m kind of disappointed and I had these days when I just want to drop it, it was really dumb in the middle but the end was really good for me.
    BTW. I didn’t recommend it!
    https://www.viki.com/tv/37786c-she-is-the-one
3 Likes

Just finished this one:

Pretty good watch. Lovely power couple with a healthy relationship. No separation and love triangles, thank goodness. Plentiful kisses. Cute supporting cast. Nice mysteries.

@kdrama2020ali made me go back to General’s Lady just to see the ending. Now I know why it has a 9.5 rating even though half of it was trash and the Fl was intolerable— it has a perfectly perfect ending. I almost gave it a ten myself when their little son stepped out.
However, my head is on straight and I don’t recommend the drama.

3 Likes

I did - You Watched the Good Parts!!! Is it a Broken - Happy Ever - Maybe Not After?

4 Likes

It’s happily ever and ever and ever after. That’s why I said lots of people probably gave it such a high rating because of the happiest happily ever after. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

the actors were awesome “word of honor” loved watching this one

I am rewatching madam holmes
rewatching generals lady

now to my roommate is a gumiho, first two episodes, you want to laugh, watch this one! I do hope it gets better though, the 3rd episode is promising

3 Likes

I paused everything else and started “Lost Romance” for a more lighthearted break after seeing it well regarded here. So far I’m finding it a delightful satire of the typical romance plot…but…

Y’all. These comments. I can’t turn the timed comments off because I get so lonely without you awesome viki-ers who make me laugh, but there are so many “I’m skipping all scenes with character X” and “I’m so confused about the plot/characters” (could these be the same people?? :laughing:) on this one. It’s a Taiwanese romcom, not an advanced statistical modeling textbook! And the characters are not subtle! I’m trying not to be a big ol’ grump though. The show is good at least!

5 Likes

Aw MARCUS CHANG - That Gorgeous man - His hands are so GORGEOUS - I know I’m weird!!! Love that drama - turn off the people driving you crazy

2 Likes

Ahhhh that love-hate relationship with the TCs! :sob: Can’t do without them but sometimes… I keep turning them off and then turning them back on. I’ve learnt never to switch on TCs for high-flying, popular, idol or high school dramas. There are wayyy too many professional fashionista idealists who think they can act better, dress better, look better, be better :roll_eyes: I wonder whether those people actually enjoy what they’re watching.
I loved Maiden Holmes’ TCs… the way we’d start betting games over who the criminal was :joy:

Glad you like the show, though! It’s one of my favorites!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll admit that I was making snarky comments about the wardrobe in Mr Crow & Miss Lizard (I need to finish that one! Got tired of waiting for new eps and decided to wait until it was fully aired) because the denim all the time look, even to formal events, was outright distracting from the drama. But mostly I keep my mouth shut about the clothes unless they’re gorgeous. And all MLs in suits are gorgeous. (Why are American romcom male leads schlubby man children while Asian romcom male leads are rocking gorgeous suits? Eternal mystery. And don’t get me started on the glory of the best drama trope, suit shopping with hotties)

Anyway yeah the really popular dramas usually have the most annoying comments but I get so lonely without them that in five minutes I’ve turned them back on. Love hate indeed!

5 Likes