What are you currently watching?

I’ve seen you complain about this structure elsewhere and I need to say this… :sunglasses:
Actually, ‘Do you not know.’ is the correct grammar structure.

Don’t you know’ is incorrect, but it is extremely common.

Don’t is a contraction of the imperative command. ‘DO NOT’.

Do not come.
Do not jump.
Do not speak.
Do not be late.
Do not lie.
Do not fear.

If you remove the contraction and just say, ‘Do not you know?’ You can see how wrong it sounds. The correct syntax is, “Do you NOT know?”

Do you (the person being addressed)
not know/understand?

Do you know is different than Do you not know. But in common usage it means about the same.

Do you know - what time it is?
(How) Do you NOT know that it is winter?

Anyway. I needed to get that out. :sunglasses: You can shoot me now for being a smarty-pants. :rofl: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@angelight313_168, here is an interesting read for you. @porkypine90_261, I believe “Do you not know…?” and “Don’t you know…?” are both correct.

https://www.quora.com/Do-you-not-have-or-Dont-you-have-which-question-is-correct-in-accordance-with-English-grammar

2 Likes

Watched this one for the fifth time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It really lives up to it’s name and touches my heart every single time. Wonderful main characters, side characters, comic relief… these characters were all WELL WRITTEN. I laughed and cried to my heart’s content.

But more than anything, from the technical perspective, I have never seen a drama that makes use of sound effects SO WELL. The SFX team deserves every award ever. Each scene went from funny to hysterically hilarious because of the crazy, well-placed sound effects.

2 Likes

soooo intense idk if I’ll be able to finish it, still on Episode 2 but DAMN :scream:

On a side note, all I want to know is how our cutie little Kim Min Seok from DOTS got into jail :sob: well, I guess there’ll be lots of twists and turns… DID NOT expect to see the dorky scientist from I’m Not A Robot playing a psychopathic killer in this one :scream::sob: it’s one shock after another! I honestly got so scared seeing him in a villain role after watching INAR countless times

1 Like

When I see you again… cringing so much :laughing:

2 Likes

@vivi_1485

Keep watching it has twist and turns that will blow your mind away. You got me interested in re-watching (although some scenes are hard to digest).

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a little heavy for me… can’t binge it like I normally would. I HAD to take a break after two episodes. Thankfully, this is just psychology in crime. I was a terrible mess after five episodes of IOTNBO… too, too heavy and frustrating for me.

ON A SIDE NOTE… LOOK AT THIS
It looks so goood :sob::sob: Song Seung Heoooooonnnnnn
gives death stare to the 18+ sign

PS: I just found out how much of a weirdo I am. I cannot tolerate good historical cdramas like Joy Of Life, Story of Ming Lan and Rebel Princess. But I simp and stare and enjoy weird, low-rated, romantic, hilarious, fluffy, cute ones :flushed: It’s the total opposite with sageuks. I threw My Sassy Girl OUT with a VENGEANCE

3 Likes

So I haven’t watched the voice series yet. I might have to put it on my list :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i’m currently watching Flower of Evil, this drama is cool and entertaining to see

4 Likes

Ahh one of my top favorites!! :heart_eyes: Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And fall in love with Lee Joon Gi’s POWERFUL performance!!!
ljg

5 Likes

i’m currently at the ep 7 and it is good to see

I dont’ know if this is the right place, but I want to share this!! It’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Okay, so I tried to watch “So not worth it” on Ntf, but so much cringe.
That laugh track is so annoying. Why would they choose to add that? :sob:

2 Likes

Watching So I Married The Anti-Fan

2 Likes

I’ve been on vacation for the last week, but spent bits of it finishing Lost Romance–really, really enjoyed that one much more than I usually do Taiwanese dramas. And wow, Marcus Chang is easy on the eyes!

At the airport coming back I started My Roommate is a Gumiho and I’m loving that one so far as well.

1 Like

Is it worthwhile?

I guess I won’t know before the end.

P.S. This annoying thingy is back at discussions and edits whatever it wants, with no rhyme and no reason.

2 Likes

my roommate is a gumiho

2 Likes

@lutra

I need guidance. How do you get the arrow in the corner that’s inside the box; that once you click the arrow takes you back to the original post?

I will appreciate it VERY MUCH and Thank you in advance if you can give me a heads up on how I can accomplish what you so nicely did

You mean this? The quote function?
Before you open a comment you can already mark a question/sentence, whatever you want to make a remark. After marking it, a gray field “Quote” will appear, and you only need to click on it and a new comment box will open, and the quote is already there.
At the moment, it can happen that the unscrupulous “editor” will take it back, so you must watch out for automatic deletion.
In that case you just need to edit your post again, by placing your cursor where you want to have the quote and then mark the text in the comment you want, then click on the gray quote field, and it is back again. This works the same for any other quote you want to add.
Hope this is what you were looking for, the arrows in the quote are implemented, so no extra work for you.

2 Likes