What are you currently watching?

Welp - There is a supernatural list and a mystery/crime! Maybe try those! hahahahaha! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I watched [RAYA] if you have Disney + treat yourself to this wonderful movie.

Ntfx Korean Movie; [The 8th day]. Awesome! Scary

Rviki I’m watching

2 Likes

I had started ‘You Are My Spring’ on Ntfx but decided after the first episode that I need to wait until all or most of the episodes are out. I think I will like it, but it doesn’t seem like one I would enjoy waiting for each week.

I have also been watching ‘Racket Boys’ on Ntfx, which I am enjoying way more than I anticipated, but I am all caught up on the available episodes. Not too many left to go.

‘Scary’ is maybe one more genre that I am not really into. I don’t mind psychologic thriller or mysterious, but actual scary, not so much.

Here at Viki, I think I have settled on ‘A Girl Like Me’. I finished the first episode, and I think it will satisfy me.

1 Like

I loved that show because if Yoo Shi Yoon’s AMAZING acting! If you liked him in this one, you’ll probably loVE him in Psychopath Diary! He’s such an adorable little “psychopath” that he’ll have you in stitches in no time! And his bromance with the villain is on a whole other level :joy:

1 Like

I have just fallen in love with him! He’s great actor! This show just sucked me in.

1 Like

I was already a fan of Yoon Shi Yoon’s acting before I watched ‘Your Honor’, so I started watching it without reading anything about it, and I have to admit that it took me more than an episode to realize he was playing both parts - that’s how good of an actor he is (or maybe how dense I am :joy: ); he totally had me fooled.

1 Like

I usually need more romance - or a supernatural story - or something - but it’s HIM - he is the one that keeps me watching YOUR HONOR - I am just mesmerized by him.

1 Like

Same. Have you watched ‘Train’ that he also stars in? It has a bit of a sci-fi element (or at least traveling between parallel universes). I liked it as well, but I don’t think I’ve ever watched anything of his that I didn’t like. He is so talented.

3 Likes

I am so worried about his relationship with the young lawyer he is mentoring as the FAKE judge. She is going to be so disappointed in him - she admires him so much - even though his brother is the one that took the bribe - their feelings for each other are just starting but he thinks he is undeserving of love - hope they get together soon - aw - I just want that bad mean CEO to get his comeuppance

1 Like

That was the hardest part of that show for me to reconcile with, as well. The deceit runs deep, and I wasn’t sure how a person could forgive something like that. Not sure anyone would in real life, but it’s fiction, after all.

1 Like

love designer, yes its good, and yes it drags but still a good watch, I just finished it,I was half way through and Viki took it off, but amazingly came back on, so I just finished it!

3 Likes

I just finished translation editing “Le Grand Chef”. Some parts of the movie are difficult to watch if you are an animal lover but the movie overall is very good. All the food looks delicious and the cooking skills are phenomenal. I also learned the history behind one of my favorite Korean dish, Yukgaejang (Spicy beef soup).

3 Likes

it drags on is a understatement SMH

2 Likes

ahhhhhhhh @kdrama2020ali made me suddenly feel a HUUUUUGEEEE craving for SWDBS :see_no_evil: I’m going to binge it this week for the fourth time!

3 Likes

Your description in the other thread made ME crave a re-watch. Unfortunately, it is no longer free content here, and I don’t currently have a subscription. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

ahhhh Viki Discussions, the place where addicted people make other already addicted people get more addicted and fall deeper down the loooong, fluffy, heartwarming rabbit hole called Dramaland :joy::joy:
I really do take my Pass for granted sometimes :sweat_smile: Hope you find a way to watch it sometime!

5 Likes

We are such enablers.

One of these days I’m just going to buy a hard copy of SWDBS because it keeps disappearing on me, and it has always been one of my top go-to’s when I can’t figure out what else to watch. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

I’m constantly in a state of panic when I log on to Viki… hoping all my favorites are still available! :sweat_smile: I really want to buy some hard copies before they also get sold out :flushed:

3 Likes

Just finished my fourth rewatch of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon :sweat_smile: Sure, the drama comes with its own problems and boring scenes. But I really, REALLY loved the relationship. It’s one of the very few dramas where they show clearly that the FL is as much in love with ML as he is with her. They are sooo cute together! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think the wedding scene at the end was the best I’ve ever seen in Dramaland.
I love the portrayal of the son-in-law/father-in-law dynamic, it was so sweet to see the dad give his approval and then hug him when he leaves his daughter at the altar with him :sob:

3 Likes
2 Likes