What are you currently watching?

Oh my gosh - this show is HILARIOUS and the staff of her office are a RIOT! So Funny Eps 1.
Monthly Magazine Home

This show I think is going to show what “HOME” really means!

2 Likes

Just finished “The day of becoming you” and I love it!!!

Currently watching:

2 Likes
4 Likes

This is a good one!! I love how both the leads kick butt together!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just finished Mr. Ling, and Run On is one of my favorites. Where can one go to watch The Day of Becoming You? I am a big fan of Steven Zhang.

2 Likes

This is also a favorite. (I have a LOT of favorites, haha) Allen Ren really suits that character, and the two of them together are such a great team. I love teamwork!

2 Likes

I’m loving Mr. Ling so far. You can watch The day of becoming you in IQIYI (all the episodes are free now)

I am a big fan of Steven Zhang

I know!! me too!

1 Like

That’s good news. It will be going on my list! I’ve liked him in everything I’ve watched him in.

Also, dare I say to be prepared to pull your hair out at times with Mr. Ling. There are some characters that are doozies. But overall I liked the show, mostly because the main couple, as well as a couple side couples, are extremely cute.

2 Likes

I have to recognize that I stop watching Mr Ling for a couple days to watch Steven Zhang :see_no_evil

1 Like

Finished Encounter last night. It was okay (not a throw your laptop type of drama) but I think it would have been better with a different FL. I just don’t groove on SHK. I think she is a bit flat with her acting. And I can’t help thinking she was the reason her marriage to SJK went south, MHO. So there’s that bias on my part too. Park Bo Gum was precious! I loved his character!

2 Likes

SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME! You said it! But I’ll watch it again for the brilliant Park Bo Yummy! Gosh when he CRIES - I die!

I have gotten in trouble for my bias against when it comes to SHK -

2 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Do we all feel this way about SHK - ???

3 Likes

I was thinking that I was the only one, but no hehe

3 Likes

1 Like

I am not a fan and think she is not a great actress, but it has nothing to do with her personal life; she’s just not that good. (oops, did I type that out loud? :smirk:)

3 Likes

Well, I feel better now. Leave it to me to bring stuff like this up. LOL.

1 Like

So did I. One of the best jiejie / noona dramas :smile:

1 Like

As I mentioned before - it’s their private life, not my business. The last drama of SJK I watched was from 2012 and the last one from SHK was from 2008. Okay, that’s a fib, I watched Encounter, but only because everyone was full of praise for the drama and I felt like I needed a vacation on screen, therefore I watched it not really for the actors or actresses.

3 Likes

Like Lutra said, it’s none of my business, so I have no bias against her and I think she gets an unfair share of hate just because of her personal life.

I haven’t watched any recent dramas of hers, I think. DOTS was the last thing I saw her in. Thought it was an okay drama.

3 Likes