What are you currently watching?

I had been saving this one because I swear I had read it would have a season 2. I can’t find that info now, though, and you said loose ends were tied up, so maybe there isn’t.

Have had this one on my list for a while. Can’t get myself to start it. This seems like one that I would probably have to watch during the day, just because it’s ‘heavy’.

I liked this one at first but it lost me about halfway through. I can’t remember why, but I think it had to do with the FL. I skipped to the last episode.

Same. I rarely watch horror, but it would certainly have to be a daytime genre if I did. LOL

I ended up going ahead and picking up ‘You Are My Spring’, and it is really good. I am glad I saved it to binge because nearly every episode ends on a heart-pounding cliffhanger.

2 Likes

Actually, this makes me laugh. I was thinking, there is no escape.
My sister was like, you’re such a weirdo, that makes you laugh?

3 Likes

They could make a season 2 for the secondary characters if they wanted to do so. The loose ends were for the Main leads. It’s a 2021 drama and a webtoon, so they could possibly make a season 2.

1 Like

I finished D.P. (only 6 episodes)

Violence, sadness and tears so prepare yourself. I loved it and I want a season 2!

3 Likes

Just finished too. And you are right, we were so sad after the last episode (did you watch the scene after the first credits too?) and hoping for a season 2 :sob:

2 Likes

Yes :scream:
That’s why, I want to watch the season 2 now and not next year. :frowning:

1 Like

I am currently watching two dramas, one Chinese and one Korean and they are Skate in love and Pinocchio image
image :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Currently watching The Bond and I’m dying to watch a drama with a good, strong, (but non-dominating, please) male leads now. The men in this drama are driving me completely CRAZY with their subdued, pushover personalities.
I’m glad Police University has two male leads but I can’t wait for the new episodes so… any reccs?

1 Like

You had not watched OUR Water GOD. He needs his baths! And I love how he waits in the alley. Aigoo - so glad u finally watched Nam Hyuk! I wanted more Water God Costume

I’m head over heels for DO in :100: Days My Prince. On Eps 5

2 Likes

Yes, that really showed how much he cared. I loved the interaction between the ML and the FL!
BTW, the ‘outside tub’ he used at her place for his bathing is something that is used as a cattle water tank in my part of the country. LOL!

2 Likes

:shushing_face: She really means she liked that scene where he first dropped out of the sky into the mortal world nekkid as a jaybird! :smirk: :rofl:

3 Likes

I think this is the first time I’m watching a family drama like The Bond… it has makjang vibes :flushed: This is the list I created of everything that’s happened
Yes, I’m having the TIME of my life :flushed::sob::sob:

2 Likes

That is not what I meant!!! WATERGOD in his WORLD Costume😎

1 Like

Oh.
You meant this one.

How boring. :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, well that was all blurred out anyway. LOL!

2 Likes

BTW, watching this was totally on accident since it was titled The Bride of Habaek on NF and I didn’t connect that to all the hubbub I had seen previously about the Water God. I had watched the trailer multiples of times and didn’t think it looked ‘interesting’ enough. Boy, was I wrong!

3 Likes

One of my early shows I loved Nam Hyuk!

2 Likes

Wow, that sounds…like too much for me. :joy:

But wasn’t that hair and makeup just great on him?

I had watched this drama before I read anything about it, so I was surprised to learn that it had gotten so many bad reviews. I didn’t understand the disdain people seemed to have for it.

As for me, I just started watching ‘Mysterious Love’, with an occasional helping of a bite-sized morsel of ‘Gourmet in Tang Dynasty’ where the eps are only 8-10 minutes long.

4 Likes

Snax!:laughing:That WaterGod & his DEEP voice

3 Likes

I have watched an insane story.
Recommended for age 12, I have my issues with that not because of the visual content but the story content.

Anyone ever watched it? Was I glad, when it was over, I don’t know how there is a rating is at 9.1, or are there so many masochist people?

3 Likes