What are you currently watching?

I know! Gorgeous! At first glance, you wouldn’t know it was Nam Joo Hyuk with all that makeup on.

This was one of the first dramas I watched once I was able to stream stuff in 2019. (Remember, I lived on the backside of Fort Hall reservation without even cell service for 25+ years! not even regular tv. [Talk about living out in the boonies!] ) :rofl:

2 Likes

Well, with that review, I probably won’t watch it. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha, it had a happy end, well not for everyone or should I say in parts … Don’t know what you mean? My few words look like a review to you? If so, then you are definitely a victim of Viki’s review section, LOL …

2 Likes

After a 100-day hiatus, it is FINALLY back! :raised_hands:

@kdrama2020ali Are you still watching this?

4 Likes

That’s really great news!

1 Like

Yes I saw it drop so excited

2 Likes

This has no idols, and no knockout young beauties, but I’m so glad someone mentioned this drama here. I’m so far, on episode 6 (18 episode drama) and so far I am loving every part of this story. I think I go to twilight zone bc I never saw this advertised as showing here. Anyway, I’m glad i’m hooked.

2 Likes

It has a 7.5 rating on MDL so there are people who share your disdain :slightly_smiling_face:

oh, they pack it nicely so you get so attached you can’t leave. Then they slowly feed you CHAOS. And there is ONE terribly precious, adorable, sweet, innocent, cute couple so of COURSE I cannot leave :sob::sob:

2 Likes

I watched a movie called Vertigo tonight. It was actually pretty good. A woman who was constantly used by everyone finally found someone who really, really cared about her. A window washer sees her as he’s washing her high rise office windows and witnesses some of the nasty stuff she goes through at work. The ending was surprising yet satisfying.

4 Likes

[The Road: The Tragedy of One] , [Luang Kah Lah Ruk] , [Mikkoku wa Utau] and between subbing some old movies!

1 Like

I started re-watching Kim Myung Soo in ‘One More Time’ on Ntflx. It’s where I met and fell for him and his acting first, early in my drama-watching days, long before I knew he was popular in the Kpop or drama scene. To this day, as much as I might see people talking about his dramas, I have never once seen anyone mention this drama, which is too bad because I love him in this.

3 Likes

Hey, @angelight313_168, I was thinking of you because I just read that Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha is actually a remake of a previous movie. Did you know that? I didn’t until now. I hadn’t read anything in any of the previous articles I had seen about it, but I did today, and it reminded me that you had said everything seems so familiar, almost the exact same scenes, so I was curious if maybe you had already seen the original movie and that’s why it seemed like a repeat/rehash. It was called ‘Mr. Hong’, I believe.

2 Likes

I just finished D.P. and oh my goodness, I don’t even know where to start. That was upsetting and heartbreaking, but it was masterfully done and so completely worth it.

4 Likes

I’m trying to push through My Love, Enlighten Me but I’ve been laughing for ten minutes straight over a scene where a lawyer calls FL and starts reading out ML’s will even before he’s even declared dead :joy::joy: And she panics and cries and acts like the world has ended and the video becomes black and white with sad orchestra music playing in the background :joy: I feel guilty for laughing like this but still… What on earth??!

2 Likes

I had to go look. Oh! It’s KITTY! (I know him as L ) :sunglasses: That one is on my Watch list!

It’s funny because it is called “Black Humor” Meaning dark and deadly but we make fun of it anyway. :rofl:

Oh! This as on my Watch List and it is so funny! They are 3 ‘detectives’ looking into various murders but there are so many quirks with the characters that it has me giggling. Especially that Xu He Qiao ([Leon Li] character. His expressions are so funny. :upside_down_face: And the little extras easter eggs at the end are so cute and um… sometimes a bit off-color. :smirk: :rofl: uh… actually that Xu He Qiao character is so naughty. :joy:

I’ve been segging this show so I’ve only seen bits and pieces so far. I need to start watching it after I finish my current show. :innocent:

3 Likes

My Roommate is a Gumiho

Haeri is too too too too amazing! Absolutely love her. She is proving that Reply 1988 wasn’t just lucky but she is indeed a fantastic actor. The way she expresses with her facial expression and with just movement on eyes is just A class. I am floored watching just the first episode. Jang Ki Yong is of course hottie and he too acts very well by correctly under-playing his character’s enigma, making it even more hot and cool at same time!!

3 Likes

Just finished:
I have to say that I just started this because it was short and I was looking for something like that, but it’s really fun.

Like all the Japanese shows, this is short and it has a Coffee and Vanilla touch but I like it.

I’m stuck with The Rational Life, it’s good but I feel that it’s not what I want to watch right now, so meanwhile, I’m with this two, but it’s too soon to say if it’s good or not.

3 Likes

Oh! This is coming soon!

Yoon Shi Yoon! Our guy from Psychopath Diary!

This is the vlog. :rofl:

3 Likes

Just finished Devilish Joy. ML was on-point with his character/acting (and I dig Choi Jin-Hyuk right now anyhow) but I struggled with the FL. I don’t know if it was the way her character was written or that the director allowed her some freedom with her character portrayal, but it was starting to irritate me the way she continued to slap (both open-handed and closed-fisted) the ML and others. Never in the face but on their bodies. That aspect of her character really turned me off. It was a decent drama but I wouldn’t watch again.

3 Likes

Sorry not watching now and don’t know what to say, just hope it will be available for all …
No less than 3 fine men, I don’t really know what it is about, but …

5 Likes