What are you currently watching?

Ok have you ever watched a drama and you can’t stop watching even though you should stop watching cuz really - you don’t know why you’re watching but you just can’t STOP

This You’re My Pet - I can’t stop watching it!

tenor

2 Likes

Just finished this movie tonight. It was very good! 2005 offering. Cinematography was extremely good! April Snow.

(pinterest)

3 Likes

OMG! This was (and is) such a gem! I think it was the very first project I saw SYJ in and have never looked back since. She’s amazing! And each time I rewatch it, I seem to find new stuff to love about it and her. lol…:heart_eyes:

Wow! You’re fast. I’m way behind, still loving it!

IKR! Adorable. :+1:

2 Likes

I have rewatched another old movie, oh, even older from 2000, the last time I looked at the channel, there was no video, but now it is.

Had I only seen this movie name and not the picture, I wouldn’t have recognized it with the title - A Love Story.
I have always known it as - Il Mare, Hollywood made a re-make in 2006 The Lake House with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock.

P.S. Now all my first K-movies are there except for A Moment to Remember and Mr. Daddy. I need some tissues for those two.

3 Likes

Darf ich bitte fragen, mit was für UT?

Englisch, warum? Gibt es ein Problem mit den deutschen UT? Es sollten welche da sein.

Ja, hätte gern was an das Team weitergegeben.

Von mir meinst du? Sorry, ich schaue eigentlich nur mit Englischen, aber falls ich von jemandem weiß der mit deutschen UT schaut, möchtest du Feedback?

Um welches Drama/Film geht es??

I started Yumi’s Cells :joy::space_invader: FM is so pretty, just the hairdo is somewhat unusual. I didn’t expect the cartoon aspects, but it’s funny and cute and interesting, when it comes to how our feelings develop or act, it actually gives food for the thought!
Yumi’s Cells.

I watched Homme Fatale with Junho… @kdrama2020ali well it’s an easy movie with funny and sad content.

4 Likes

Um A Love Story/Il Mare

Mir gefällt Yumi’s Cells übrigens auch unerwartet gut. Vor allem gefällt mir der ML hier erstaunlicherweise noch mehr als in anderen Rollen.

1 Like

Haha, ja Minho sieht auch lustig oder reizend in Hwarang aus und mit langen Haaren. Minhos Haare in Yumi’s Cells sind etwas komisch :rofl:
Oder meinst du Ahn Bo Hyun?? Den kenn ich nicht so gut… er erinnert mich an den Scooby Doo Mann…
(Credit: screenrant)

Aber der Film “Love Story” hat deutsche Untertitel… oder schaust du in anderer Sprache??

Ahn Bo-hyun

1 Like

Currently watching:
Chinese Drama - https://www.viki.com/tv/37003c-well-intended-love-season-2
with @porkypine90_261 @kdrama2020ali

Korean Drama - https://www.viki.com/tv/38011c-the-great-shaman-ga-doo-shim
and,
will be watching
https://www.viki.com/tv/38034c-yumis-cells

PS: I write my current watching in my Profile page of Viki Discussions. Click my username to see the Current Watching

4 Likes

@choitrio

Loving the veil so much bc I love dramas where I know they’ll be loaded with action packed scenes, and a great group of actors. The waiting part is what I have to deal with from now on…lol

I dropped Yumi’s cell, the cartoony part gets more attention than what I care to watch. I did so much skipping, and felt so bored that I know is not for me.

A melody to remember reminds me so much of [YSPTM] bc of the pain I feel while watcjhing it bc is about kids and I can’t see kids suffering (it kills me emotionally)

Hope you watch it if u have a chance. It’s really good. I just started episode 1 of {THE VEIL] waiting for episode 2 hopefully is subbed already…

2 Likes

This was very good but I honestly liked the American version the best. I’m probably biased because that was the first version of this that I watched. Well, that and Sandra B. is one of my favorites! :wink:

2 Likes

Tissue time! I also watched this movie today. It was really good but so sad at the end. The poor FL had so many terrible things happen to her; meeting the ML was her bright spot in it all. ML is Park Jin-young, a member of BBU since he is 26. A Stray Goat from 2016.

(amazon.com)

1 Like

it’s a movie, not a drama… but I wish it was a 16-hour drama!! I could listen to those kids sing forever :heart_eyes:
I found the variety show “We Kid” while I was watching clips of this movie on YT. Though it’s old, the kids’ voices and harmony is so amazing!!

Just finished:

I have to say that I didn’t enjoy it. I was waiting that things get better because I kind of like the story but I didn’t like it hahaha. It’s just that I have a problem and it has to be the worst show/movie ever to make me drop it, but I didn’t recommend it.

I enjoy this show, I love Chani hehe. I like the end!

Currently watching:

I love the season 1, let’s see

3 Likes

I finished the movie Twenty, that reminds me a bit of American Pie… with guys that girls rave about them on Viki :rofl:
and this funny comedy with Ra Mi Ran, FL, she never disappoints!!

2 Likes