What are you currently watching?

Just finished:

Currently watching:

1 Like

Just started watching and got sidetracked.

(giphy.com)

1 Like

I have heard good things - I’m watching Falling for Innocence! At the moment.
My :100: depression is no joke…

2 Likes

If you haven’t watched them yet, here are the dramas I recommend:

• 1% of Something
  • Radio Romance
  • Dear Fair Lady Kong Shim
  • Melo Is My Nature
  • Miss Hammurabi
  • My Princess
  • Beautiful Mind
  • Signal

Good luck with your drama sadness.

1 Like

My :100: depression is no joke…

Your thoughts right before ep 16 of 100 Days:
(pinterest)

3 Likes

Why not just re-watch once more, Wok of Love? A cure for any disease.

1 Like

Smart Smart Smart! I should!

1 Like

I have seen 1% actually 3 times

I have heard of Radio Romance
Beautiful Mind and Signal

I have not heard of the others!

I love my present :smile:

1 Like

Miss Hammurabi stars MyungSoo! Just so you know. :wink:

1 Like

Right now I am checking your MDL list on what drama you still missed out - more coming her in this comment:

Okay, deleted 1% I hate those multiple choices for titles, argh…

I have no clue if you would like this one, it no longer works for me so, it only has 4 eps.

:question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:

What? Wait? You have not watched this one, there is Junho in it! Why?**

LOL I am ending it here …

1 Like

You were on my MDL - I love that!!! Leave me a message sometime! Ok - here is my deal - I have not watched HEALER either or Just Between Lovers (cuz it is SAD) - I save my Wookie and my Junho cuz I have this issue with things ENDING - I’m weird I know! It’s like I don’t read the last book of a series because it keeps it opened ended - Ok stop laughing.

good%20manager%20junho

Thank you! A lot of those are in my collections - especially
Flower of Evil - Emergency Couple - Great Doctor - Because
This is My 1st Life - have been on my list a while

2 Likes

Yup, I also saw that you are stuck in the middle of Nokdu Flower, I remember that I watched either Nokdu Flower or 100 Days My Prince first, but I know I watch them in a row and I liked it.

2 Likes

I am watching Nokdu - I do love it! But D.O. depression is REAL - :100: Days I really loved it! :sob:do%20waving

3 Likes

Then fall in love with Ren Jialun. :sunglasses:

One and Only. It’s really good. Epic. drama. Full of court intrigue, murder, trust and betrayals, a young child prince forced to go out and never return and be the general to protect the kingdom (or lose his head) He survives and becomes a great protector - The Nanchen Prince, a love that is restricted in this life. Yea. Epic stuff and very well done. I’m on EP 20… 4 more to go.

Seeing how this is going… Angelight will probably hate it because it is not a fairy tale. :sob:

It’s only on iQiyi right now. I’ve requested it here.

Oh! And the piano music OST on the intro is beautiful! EP 1
I have my tv hooked up to my hubby’s surround sound system. Nice!

3 Likes

Ok I found it -

Falling for Innocence - I could binge watch this! The intrigue and betrayal that is going on!!! Yowsers!

1 Like

OMG, it looks like Junho’s “The Red Sleeve” will be on Viki! @kdrama2020ali

7 Likes

Yep it was looking for a channel manager - Does it have one???

He has been WORKING Tirelessly LONG hours like until 3 am on this!!!

2 Likes

@angelight313_168, although the first two episodes were pretty violent (19+ rated for first two episodes only), “The Veil” is off to a great start. I had planned on helping out only occasionally but I ended up subbing 80-90% of the first episode because there was an issue with many of the subbers who signed up to help couldn’t get access since the show is region-restricted and available only to Viki Pass Plus subscribers. Now that there’s a Viki staff helping with the subs and some more Kor-Eng subbers have been recruited, I will still help but not as much.

2 Likes

Just finished:

• Check out the event. I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I feel kind of tired of some FL in Korean shows because they are so depending and needy, but I enjoyed the story.
  • The Ying-yang master. I really liked this movie and apparently, they fight better without shirts haha (I can’t complaint)

tumblr_386c316fedfd354dea2679120f9f27c1_4e227fe2_400
Tumblr

tumblr_af881e846d51b0b04c6a1675615e7682_aa0e64a6_500
Tumblr

tumblr_49ea7bd00d35575f6927cdf354b9ab40_68140d12_540
Tumgir

lo-amo
Tenor

Currently watching:

• My heroic husband, it’s good and kind of funny but for some reason, it’s taking me a lot of time to finish it!
  • Love in Black Hole. I enjoyed the first two episodes, it looks pretty good!
1 Like

Looks really GOOD - tee hee hee

3 Likes