What are you currently watching?

just finished watching taxi driver again, still think it was a good drama, trying to watch the veil, wow!

looks like I still have a lot to catch up on! I did watch ying yang master and the other two on NF, the black hole? hmmm didn’t see that one, I will check that out

think I am going to watch dr john again

got 2 months of catching up to do three times for wok of love is enough, b out as bad as healer, just cant get enough heheheheh

I think thats enough for now, talk to y’all later

4 Likes

It’s new, just the first two episodes are subbed.

2 Likes

ok I will check it out today

something caught my eye and thought I would share it, course didn’t know which place I should put this, but I really hope you watched it

ever watch the christmas quilt, think it was on hallmart. really a touching story

5 Likes

I’ve been watching a kinda goofy show on iQiYi.com Several scenes had me laughing pretty good. :rofl:

It’s about an orphan woman and her adoptive dad who has lost his marbles. She fishes for a living and sells them in the market. She meets up with the new County Magistrate who is very suspicious of her - he seizes her fishing net as part of a fine catapulting her into poverty so she tries all kinds of shenanigans to make ends meet and the magistrate is right behind her. literally. :rofl:

Cry me a River of Stars

7 Likes

I am currently watching Lovers of the Red Sky

2 Likes

Aaaah! I’ll watch

when all episodes are in, and completely subbed. Welcome <( ̄︶ ̄)> to Discussions!

You Are Invited! All fans are invited! !

1 Like

Red Sky Discussion
have you joined our discussion??

1 Like

50d 9h 27m
ALL TIME
1,387 episodes, 94 shows
1d 3h 14m
ALL TIME
14 movies

So I feel like with most of you I am behind the times because I started watching in July 2020. I just hit the 50 day mark. Seems like I should have more than that! :laughing:

3 Likes

sorry-not-sorry

2 Likes

I’m so behind.

gfycat

2 Likes

its-not-something-im-proud-of-but-yes-not-proud-of-it

3 Likes

Don’t even get me started on this … :tropical_drink: I need one and if it is only in my memories.

2 Likes

I just started watching ‘Voice’, but after only half an episode the nausea is real from the lack of steadicam. Can anyone tell me if this continues throughout the drama? I am really into the story, but I just cannot watch it like that. If the unsteadiness/shakiness is standard, I unfortunately will have to miss out on this one.

4 Likes

Currently watching:

I enjoyed it a lot!

2 Likes

Kim Jae Wook - One of my FAVORITE Guys!

Thank you for “SHORT” it was so good.

2 Likes

Lee Je Hoon is on my screen again! With a MULLET! :joy:
He’s playing some sort of trashy character but the moment he smiled I fell in love all over again :joy: Though I do detest the smoking he’s doing :expressionless: And he’s a real trash of a character. Oh, the pain of loving an actor and hating the character :weary:

4 Likes

Spoiler?

Haha you won’t hate him for long :laughing:
I think he did a great job with the character

3 Likes

I’m on Episode 2 and I already like him :joy: He’s adorable, even though he’s fussing all the time. And his acting is wonderful, as always. The FL gets on my nerves a little with all the screaming, but I understand because it’s necessary to keep Hoonie in line right now :sweat_smile: But sometimes the way she keeps suspecting him annoys me, even though he totally deserves it. She’s so protective of the young ML that she forgets that being nosy has a limit. If she didn’t have plot armor she’d probably be dead by now.

I like the concept and the plot. Hoonie is one of @kdrama2020ali’s favorite “complete bad boys but softies deep down inside”.

1 Like

That’s true, she’s very nosy… but knowing people like this in real life, they just want to protect their sibling / friend / child. They usually don’t go as far as the FL though.

Dramaland logic is also at play here, but I understood where she came from :blush:

1 Like

Just finished this one last night and would really recommend watching it. Out of nowhere comes this ML who grew on me; Jung Kyung Ho. He’s one of my favorites now! His acting was great (and not too tough to look at either). :wink: Actually, (IMO) all the actors did a great job.
Thanks to @kdrama2020ali for enticing me with this gem.

3 Likes