What are you currently watching?

I heard that a lot of people felt SLS… did you get it, too?

You get me so MUCH - I love stoic and squishy!!!

giphy

2 Likes

Um in FFI - 2ML is GORGOUES but you want to SMACK his FACE OFF - SMACK SMACK SMACK his ruthless terrible self - not redeemable - but he is handsome!

I’m so glad my subliminal “I love this drama” got you! And I love Jung Kyung Ho now too! LOVE his quirky sweet self.

2 Likes

oh dear, after Prince Who Turns into a Frog, I’d rather nOT watch another terrible ML! :rage::sob:

Just keep watching! That show is pretty good!
And he’s cute, sometimes I hate his stylist but I’m still in love!
e7b98ca031c205ca9753c16930c9dbe8c7041c6e_hq

2 Likes

But, I’m going to be like @kdrama2020ali and say that Hoonie is mine!!!
giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

I think that everyone experience that!!! That show is just great!
a68368e2afacd99f047580e252f245ee

1 Like

NOT the ML he is AWESOME you will love his transformation - the 2ML is horrible but he is gorgeous! FFI you will like it! Give it a chance right @stardust2466_546

3 Likes

Finally started Personal taste hahaha

3 Likes

@natyh @vivi_1485
He has been posting some GREAT photos on Instagram - do you follow him?? Hoonie! :wink:

The mullet is worrisome!

2 Likes

I don’t care about his stylist… I want to know who decided to make him constantly smoke every time we see him! It’s annoying! Stop it! Why does everyone have to be addicted to either drinks or smoking?! I understand that he’s lived a terrible life because of his domestic situation, but kdramas used to be one place where smoking and knives were censored. :slightly_frowning_face:

But the emotional intensity of the drama is wonderful. Je Hoon’s grief and sadness is so palpable and raw. I love it so much! And WOW hearing him beat up bad guys is so satisfying! :joy: Especially the guy who was abusing his wife… I want to know what happened to those two in the end(like if the husband went to jail or something) but oh well. At least we saw him punch the lights out of him!

1 Like

I thought we agreed to share!! :sob::sob:

Hope you like it. Personally, I didn’t enjoy it very much… I still can’t watch any dramas the SML is in, for some reason I feel icky whenever I see him :sob:
But the main plot is pretty good. LMH is a jerk, though.

Actually so many of our guys smoke! Lots of our GORGEOUS men in Korea smoke! I find it sexy but I know it is SO SO bad for you! IT might look sexy but it will mess up and age you fast! I wish they wouldn’t but lot of them have quit and pretend to do it.

2 Likes

Of course, I do!!! hahaha
Yes, I don’t know what are they thinking sometimes but I love him!!

1 Like

I know!! But it’s something common in dramaland, they are always drinking and smoking :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

His latest photos he has been posting a lot he must be doing a advertisement for Cartier I think! But the sweaters are AWESOME!

Do you follow SIGGIE he posted some gorgeous photos in White yesterday he looks YUMMY my DOOM

2 Likes

I know that lots of people smoke. But I feel like there’s a lot more smoking happening in dramas these days. I know it’s a habit a big chunk of the population has, but constantly showing it on screen might make more people pick up the habit!
I’ve heard so many kdrama fans who want to get drunk on soju already. It’s obviously rubbing off on people :expressionless:

And the casual sex scenes have also spiked. I went through a whole culture shock in Young Lady and Gentleman watching the second couple :flushed: I thought weekend dramas were more “traditional” but oh MY I was wrong! Innocent little Bong Gi from SWDBS oh dear my eyessssss

1 Like

Just kidding! I can share! I just want to say that in my list of hotties he’s always on the top, but I can share hahaha
he’s cute enough to share with all of us

Let’s see, I read a lot of good comments so I decided that it’s time to watch it

2 Likes

He looks so good!

Yes, but I didn’t go into IG yesterday, I’ll look it

2 Likes

Look In Hottie Posse! I usually don’t post their IG but they are so gorgeous!

1 Like