What are you currently watching?

He was hot but I agree with kdrama2020ali. I just wanted to reach through the TV screen and smack him, especially in the last half of the series. He was just despicable and he played it so well. I mean, I like naughty but he was over the edge bad.

(giphy)

2 Likes

I am so excited to start this! I am CRAZY about Japanese Manga! And yet again this was adapted from a Manga!

And I get a Arrogant but Squishy inside ML!!! Love it! Can’t Wait!

3 Likes

Oh, this was adapted from manga? That explains why I keep feeling like the characters are manga come to life :sweat_smile: The Hot Cross Buns’ intonation and movements, especially, makes me constantly think he’s a drawing come to life, not a 100% human. I can see him as a drawing in my mind’s eye.

2 Likes

I posted one of the manga drawings in the Watch Party Thread.

Dr. Sweet Cheeks is my new name!

2 Likes

LOL he has unique cheeks and eats buns all the time… he’s basically ASKING to be made fun of :joy:

2 Likes

He actually looks an awful lot like the drawing you posted.

2 Likes

I just started this today. So far it’s really cute and funny.

1 Like

Move to Heaven makes me cry so much :sob::sob: I have a very soft spot for juvenile delinquents. I feel so much grief for these boys and girls who have been abandoned and subject to all sorts of harsh situations, and this drama is another over which I’m weeping over their lives. We talk so much about the victims of rape and murder, but how much do we think of why those young criminals exist in the first place? I can’t hate these people, sitting in front of my laptop, with a roof over my head, meals that come like clockwork even though I don’t ask for them, and clothes that come for free. What have they seen, heard and experienced that shouldn’t ever be experienced by adults, let alone young children? How much have they been abused without knowing it themselves? What twisted role models did they have?

3 Likes

You got derailed by Dr McHottie Buns :sob::laughing:with me!

2 Likes

Watching Hyena on NF. Dang! This one is really good if you like strong female leads. The FL and the ML are both lawyers, he at a large law firm and she as a self-employed lawyer. They have some history together from the past (dated-broke up) and they bicker constantly but deep down, you can tell they dig each other. I’ve seen 6 episodes so far.
Here’s the ML, Ju Ji-hoon. He belongs in the Hottie Posse if he isn’t there already. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually like it more than I thought I would :blush:

1 Like

This is the Sweetest Show and I love the couple!!! He’s Our Boy!!! I love the ML! Everyone wants this guy as a boyfriend!!!
@my_happy_place
Our 2nd GREAT find in the same week - 1st was- Incurable Case of Love - and Dr. McHottie Buns

3 Likes

Is that somewhere you can find on Viki (the statistic)? :laughing::rofl:

1 Like

I needed some Choi!

1 Like

No, this is on Mydramalist. You keep track of all the dramas you watched by adding them to your list, and the website calculates the number of equivalent days you’ve been watching the drama :sweat_smile:
I’m only a two-year-old drama fan, so my stats are

Don’t even ASK what @lutra’s stats are :flushed: She’s not our sunbae for nothing… her days are in the 800s!

5 Likes

Statistics

51 d 12 h 57 m

ALL TIME

1,423 episodes, 97 shows

1 d 3 h 14 m

ALL TIME

14 movies

You even got me beat - I am so behind!
1 and a few months year old drama fan!

1 Like

I recently watched this movie base on a true story. The father found his son much later I think after 25 years… Sadly the son grew up with a different family, there goes the ties or bond…
I wasn’t aware that so many children in China are trafficked and sold… these children often do not have an ID and apparently cannot marry…

1 Like

Currently watching a Japanese movie called “Perfect World”
https://mydramalist.com/23972-perfect-world
It’s very pretty. I love how normal everything is. ML is honest and straightforward about his paraplegia. He’s hardworking and very cool. He just won’t let you pity him. Except for a romantic relationship, he never lets his paraplegia stop him from playing basketball or pursuing his career in architecture. I love his big smile and his adorable laughs. It’s very, very easy to fall in love with him.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
FL is sweet, kind, and doesn’t really care about his condition. There’s no pretense in the way they interact with each other. I like the way she’s harsh on him when she needs to be and never ever treats him with pity from the very beginning.
This is a very tiny detail, but I also like the way she ASKS before touching/opening his things. I was absolutely shocked to see someone actually stop and ask PERMISSION before doing something! Wow!
I think this is going to be a good watch!

2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

They look really sweet!

2 Likes