What are you currently watching?

horse doctor? I can watch it, oh maybe not available where you are?

2 Likes

No, it’s not available in Europe (at least, not the Netherlands)

3 Likes

oh ok… good to know

1 Like

In honor of Bad Boys everywhere, I am currently watching this (older) gem. @kdrama2020ali mentioned that she likes them (bad boys) so I took that as my theme for the evening. LOL! It’s rated 8.1 but I am a cupcake when it comes to K-dramas and am not that critical. The writing is a little iffy in spots but the plot makes sense to the point that I was able to knock out 3 episodes. Bonus! It has a couple of HOTTIES! Kim Jae-wook from Coffee Prince (waffle guy) and Her Private Life and Kim Nam-gil from Live Up to Your Name currently on NF.

4 Likes

I love that you think about me to help you find a drama! And You know I love my Waffle Guy - Kim Jae Wook!!!

3 Likes

Lately, I’ve felt myself softening when it comes to k-dramas, especially weekend ones. I enjoy them so so much, and feel a weird, warm sense of comfort, that I’m willing to turn a blind eye at any annoying arcs or characters.

4 Likes

It’s available in Europe here.

2 Likes

@oriya

So many weird things going on here at Rviki.com. Some people say they can see a drama without paying to watch, but I have to pay if I want to see it (I’m in USA)

Now, JIRISAN for USA still at: ‘‘coming soon’’ Yet, you can watch in Europe? How many episodes are already available by you in Europe?

They are picking and choosing what and where viewers get to see certain dramas/movies. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

It was only released today. Episode 1 has 94% Eng subs and episode 2 will be released tomorrow.

3 Likes

OMG! I went to check here and episode 1 is at 94% here too. Thanks a lot gonna watch it now.:heart_eyes::grin:

2 Likes

angelight, just did episode 1

now for the good,bad and whatever

some would say its boring, but I like it cause of the mystery & adventure AND some of our favorite actors are here!!

and if nothing else enjoy the scenery!! beautiful!! awesome!! and the waterfalls, breath taking

so if this is in Korea, really fantastic photoshots

now cant wait for next episode

1 Like

I have really forgotten about this one, guess I need to put it on my list(bad boy)

1 Like

I did finish and just like I said the fall in love with him these two so close to each other,

If you are not watching the Long Ballad! WHY - WAYO - WHY!!!

The chivalry is FIERCE!!!

My BAD BOY

4 Likes

ok on to this today! will let you know how I like it

2 Likes

Today was the drop date for ‘Jirisan’. I don’t know if they advertise the drop dates on Viki’s main page, but they often share that information on Viki’s Twitter account, if you happen to follow it. I check it every once in a while.

2 Likes

YES! The scenery is so beautiful!

I love the story bc is so different and I love the actress in all her dramas and movies. Sadly, I read her husband left her, and my heart is broken for her, but she’s a tough cookie and she’ll survive this and much more. Love her and wish her the best.One of my fave and wonderful actress!

@my_happy_place

DO you have the twitter link you can give me? I closed my account on twitter so I don’t know how to access twitter.

1 Like

Viki (@Viki) / Twitter

I don’t have my own twitter account either, I just go to theirs once in a while. They post lots of clips of current dramas and previews for upcoming things. It’s a good resource, IMO.

3 Likes

@my_happy_place

Thanks a bunch! I just bookmarked it to check more often from now on. I hope you are watching Jirisan it’s awesome so far!

By the way, I would love to know if JIRISAN means something like beautiful mountain or something like that… or it’s just a name. Anyone knows?

3 Likes

I know ‘San’ means mountain, but I don’t know what ‘Jiri’ means.

3 Likes