What are you currently watching?

It is so excellent so far! The acting, the writing, the unbelievable sets!

2 Likes

I have it on my list!

1 Like

IF you like thriller and suspense don’t miss this one!

1 Like

I watched this movie with Ha Ji Won it’s from 2009. The ML is also a known actor I saw him in New Leaf and Beethoven Virus (no longer on Viki :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved:). It’s a bit sad, particularly the ending, but this is the reality and I lived similar ordeal while caring for my mom at my house for 3 weeks till her last breath. Letting go is the hardest part. The movie is well done. :+1:

3 Likes

Has anyone else seen this?

I think this is one of the most beautiful shows I watched in a long time. The complex plot was handled so well and the OST is amazing.

2 Likes

I’m watching this one, and so far I like it although the ‘‘girl turned to guy’’ looks too female for that role. I wished they had put more effort in making her look like a ‘‘man’’
The guys are ALL so cute.

2 Likes

I’ve suddenly caught the weekend drama bug :sweat_smile: I just cannot wait for new eps of A Gentleman & a Young Lady, so I started Never Twice

This one is so sweet, it promises to be very, very good. It’s got the “unexpected family” trope. Where the guests at a boarding home band together like family with the host as their mother figure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My second favorite k-grandma is in it! Youn Yuh Jung!

2 Likes

I mentioned I saw [The Circle] before, but I have seen a K drama titled The Circle. American game called the circle season 1 and 2 and so on.

This is the version CIRCLE (movie) I saw and mentioned that although ppl. died some parts are extremely funny. I also saw they have a German version. Now I see why ppl. say Squid Game comes from those versions (movies/shows/dramas)

1 Like

After counting, I realized I’m watching 9 different tv-series at the moment

1. Go ahead. A Chinese drama about 5 people who unexpectantly become family. I decided to wait for Dutch subs, so that means I get to watch about 1 episode a week.
  2. Cruel Palace - War of Romance. Story about a woman who wants to take revenge on everyone who treated her and her mother bad during her youth. Will do anything to reach her goal. Watching it because of a discussion topic here.
  3. Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors. Hospital drama mainly focused on stories around pregnancies and babies. Despite it being a drama from 2010, it doesn’t feel that old. The only annoying thing so far is that literally every new-born baby cries in exactly the same manner. It would have been nice if they had recorded a few different cries.
  4. See you again. A Chinese drama about a woman who falls in coma, but wakes up in 2006, shortly before she met her current boyfriend.
  5. Octogenarians and the nineties. It was on my watchlist so just decided to watch the first episode. Have only seen 1 episode so far.
  6. I recently started an account on MDL and saw that among the popular drama’s, ‘W’ was one I hadn’t watched yet, so I figured why not? Let’s watch this one too.It’s a drama about the real world and the wold of cartoons coming together.

On a different site, I’m trying to watch 2 drama’s, but sadly it has been showing a Error 502 - Bad Gateway page for more than a week. Maybe I can’t finish them.

1. Horse doctor (2nd time watching). Story about a man who starts out as a lowly horse doctor, but makes career as a doctor for humans and at the end gets a high position at court.
    It was also the reason I made the topic English on Viki vs English on other drama websites
  2. Worlds within. It’s from 2008, so it’s the oldest drama in this list. A tv series about two drama directors and the work they do. Decided to watch it because of the main leads: Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo.

Then finally on a website that starts with an N, I’m watching an Arabic show for a change. It’s called Secrets of the Nile and is set in the 1950s. A man is looking for his sister who disappeared. She used to work in a high-class hotel, but was accused of theft. He doesn’t believe she did that, so he starts to work at the same hotel to find out the truth.

4 Likes

This is on my list too. On Viki it’s called King’s Doctor :slight_smile:
Finally watching a couple of Sageuks back to back (I hope :blush:), so starting of with Jeong Do Jeon.

4 Likes

Yes. Sadly, it’s not available on Viki in Europe. I would watch it here if it was.

2 Likes

Had ik niet eens door… ik had niet geklikt op de link :sweat_smile:.

It sucks when Viki does have the drama, but it’s not available :cry:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! I melt every time he uses his little lispy accent :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

ooh that’s a good list! I’ve added OB & GY to my list, and I’m wondering whether I want to watch See You Again… did you get SLS?
Go Ahead is awesome. And Octogenarians is one of those slow but heartwarming dramas that you can’t binge but just enjoy everyday life with the characters.

What’s your MDL username?

1 Like

There is no SLS. She did have a boyfriend in her college years (back in 2006 in the real timeline), but in the alternative timeline they aren’t a couple or they break up quickly iirc.
I’m taking my time watching this and I don’t remember much details from the first episodes.

gedachtenwereld. Yours?

1 Like

The same as my Discussions one - vivi_1485
I sent you a friend request! :smile:

2 Likes

IT’s A SHAME we don’t have this jewel of a drama here at RVIKI.com. (YET) The scenery and the So very real acting; are the best work of such great cast of actors. I am enjoying every scenery and the different story plot. I love the FL and the ML.

COMING SOON Jirisan

Korea • 9.3 (32 ratings)

One of the three hallowed mountains of Korea, Mount Jiri has been attracting visitors to its majestic grounds long before the park surrou… More

2 Likes

Looking for a Channel Manager!

I’m so glad Happiness is coming to VIKI

well y’all you know how it is with tghe bad endings and all, so a cute drama comes around,

yeAaaa I did it. anyway don’t want to give anything away, this was a neat drama till the ending, you just watch it, you will really love it.

4 Likes

ok just finished this one,

the last episode will shock you, thomas looking at “you” in the camera, chilling but awesome! then the children at the very end, running into a vortex? I think

just wish there could have been another couple of episodes about the children. but this is a very good watch

next I am now watching

second time around, it was a good drama, so I am watching stuff for halloween

thinking of watching Devil punisher (NF)

3 Likes