What are you currently watching?

I loved this movie!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Though I enjoyed the first part, I like this one because I was able to connect to the characters. I started shipping people, and I cried a lot over the back-stories. It was full of action and twists and I CANNOT wait for Along With the Gods 3!!
https://www.viki.com/movies/38135c-along-with-the-gods-the-last-49-days
I am officially in love with Haewonmaek :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: What a character!

AND I REALLY WANT THESE TWO TOGETHER :sob::sob::sob: WAAAAAAA their lives were a whole tragedy I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d8/9d/d0/d89dd01ea90d735432e32c1adeb53035.gif
image image

If I wasn’t so scared of action thrillers (and the fact that I have exams coming up lol), I’d totally go on a Joo Ji Hoon drama marathon! I’ve already put Jirisan, Mask, and Goong on my list for now.

6 Likes

there are 2 movies actually it’s a sequel, I liked the stories a lot, imagine there is something like that in afterlife… any sci-fi/fantasy is my fave!! And yes the the 2 MLs are hot! There is quite some food for the thought that will make you think about your actions in life and their consequences!

3 Likes

theres a new one, don’t recall the name, the flaming heart, the first couple of episodes were good

the fall in love, now gotta watch it, it is on my list.
I have find me in your memory, guess I will rewatch it

I have decided to watch now we are breaking up, on my list

so glad you enjoyed along with the gods, I have watched both of those movies twice, and you say #3> oh boy cant wait!!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali the flaming heart is terrible, even though it’s one of my favorite genres. I couldn’t get past even one episode. they are not professional at all and the editing is choppy

3 Likes

If you are talking about Young Lady and Gentleman, I heartily agree. I’m really loving this show. I look forward to Chairman’s step-mother having a meltdown every week. LOL. I often start viewing before they have each new episode completely subbed, I like it that much.

4 Likes

Totally agree with all points. This was one of the best K-movies I’ve ever seen. And YES to the one ML and the younger FL getting together in the end. They seem to have a fated destiny. I’ve got to go back and watch the first movie. I had a great time at the watch party for this movie yesterday!

2 Likes

Just started You are my glory, let’s see

6 Likes

Kdrama, this is the one I was talking about last night that I wanted to love but was really bad. I was surprised by how poor the production quality was. Besides maybe the first episode, the sets were really cheap looking, and there were things like major disaster scenes where literally only one ‘extra’ was running around scared. They must have had NO budget.

4 Likes

I am watching [UNDER SUSPICION] Spanish series, and I’m delighted to have found such a jewel since I was thirsty for substance in a different kind of story. The English subtitles are amazing. I give it a 10.
LATER ON COMING HERE TO WATCH THIS ONE!

2 Likes

Started this and now I’m caught up.
Literally binged it in 2 days.
Cannot wait for more episodes!

Enemies to lovers trope.

3 Likes

I saw lots of comments on MDL saying that most dramas like these have tragic endings so I’m scared and waiting it out :sweat_smile:

I just can’t hate her, she is soooooooo stupid!

1 Like

It doesn’t have a tragedy tag. Sometimes I check the ending for spoilers to make sure it’s a good ending. I’ll have to snoop around later and double check. :smile: It’s so good I couldn’t resist watching it for Yanjun.

1 Like

I don’t hate her. I agree, she is very dipsy but she is also a bit of a bungling manipulator. I don’t groove on that type of behavior even though it’s a common theme in these dramas. For all that, this one is highly entertaining with all of the various family kerfuffles.

LOL, word of the day:

ker·fuf·fle

/kərˈfəfəl/ noun

INFORMAL•BRITISH

1. a commotion or fuss, especially one caused by conflicting views.

“there was a kerfuffle over the chairmanship”

5 Likes

I like that word! I’ve always liked funny British words like that because I grew up reading it… sad that so many of those words aren’t being used much these days…

2 Likes

Agree. There are so many funny and cute words :smile:
It’s also sad when you use such a word (even in your native language) and people have no clue what you are talking about…

3 Likes

I started watching this

Warning: The subject matter of this drama is VERY difficult and there are a lot of truly disturbing characters. Admittedly, I have to skip through a lot of stuff that is too much for my fragile heart to handle, but I’m always glad to see the bad guys get their comeuppance. And now that I’ve gotten into it, I’ll have to stay until the end to see the main bad guy get what’s coming to him. (Please let it actually be worthy of his utter heinousness)

1 Like

and I wanted to watch that one! Flaming heart

another older one, about 1976, Emergency, anyone watch that one? and now today when I watch it, change of opinion.

the flaming heart I did stop at the second episode, just didn’t care for it.

2 Likes

Finished Lawless Lawyers…
What’s with all these dramas that have a strong start, but such a lackluster ending? :sweat:

7 Likes

I have not been able to finish this one and his fight scenes are AWESOME - the politics is ICK

4 Likes

The first episode of this set up an intriguing mystery. I hope it doesn’t fall flat.

6 Likes